should i stay away from marriage ?

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Ticaaa

should i stay away from marriage ?

Post by Ticaaa » Tue May 18, 2021 4:43 pm

Hello My names is Vasile`(male) im from town bacau country romania i was born on 30.12.1990 in bacau at 12 or 12.15 noon ( middle of the day )my mother cant really remember
i went to psychic reader and she told me that i wont get married and even if i do i wont be happy ? can someone tell me if this is true , why is marriage denied to me ?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: should i stay away from marriage ?

Post by RishiRahul » Thu May 27, 2021 4:18 pm

Ticaaa wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 4:43 pm
Hello My names is Vasile`(male) im from town bacau country romania i was born on 30.12.1990 in bacau at 12 or 12.15 noon ( middle of the day )my mother cant really remember
i went to psychic reader and she told me that i wont get married and even if i do i wont be happy ? can someone tell me if this is true , why is marriage denied to me ?

Hello Vasile,

You are quite sensitive person, but a very much 'out of he box 'person.

Maybe the psychic saw that you attract relationship troubles easily, attracted to the good things of life.
Did he tell you that you will face new situations in lie from the first quarter 2021? Which is possibly the need to organize your life with focus.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”