Life, Learning & Growth

All requests for reading using the vedic astrology method, should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

jamie.123

Life, Learning & Growth

Post by jamie.123 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:36 am

Hello Readers,

I have always relied on this forum for guidance and advise - cant thank all the readers/ gurus enough for constantly being my guiding light and making the readings more about life & learning than just giving predictions.

I am currently at a stage in my life where I feel displaced emotionally, trying to live in the present and make the most out of it but sometimes certain events happen in your life over and over again and this makes one question their journey.

As a person I have had very few relationships but all of them end up not working at the end of the day . One thing I can tell is that I am applying all the lessons and learning from each relationship - this time I was very close to settling down and can even confirm that I was in love and a serious relationship where we both wanted a future together. However, it didnt work out due to the financial differences.

Wanted to know if there is any light at the end of this tunnel? Or will I be stuck in the loop of getting involved and breaking-up

Dob: 22- Aug-1991
Time: 09:28 am
Place: Mumbai, india

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: Life, Learning & Growth

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:09 am

jamie.123 wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:36 am
Hello Readers,

I have always relied on this forum for guidance and advise - cant thank all the readers/ gurus enough for constantly being my guiding light and making the readings more about life & learning than just giving predictions.

I am currently at a stage in my life where I feel displaced emotionally, trying to live in the present and make the most out of it but sometimes certain events happen in your life over and over again and this makes one question their journey.

As a person I have had very few relationships but all of them end up not working at the end of the day . One thing I can tell is that I am applying all the lessons and learning from each relationship - this time I was very close to settling down and can even confirm that I was in love and a serious relationship where we both wanted a future together. However, it didnt work out due to the financial differences.

Wanted to know if there is any light at the end of this tunnel? Or will I be stuck in the loop of getting involved and breaking-up

Dob: 22- Aug-1991
Time: 09:28 am
Place: Mumbai, india
Hello Jamie 123,

I was wondering if you are still there....?!

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology Reading Forum”