Tarot Order - Do you have content you would like to submit?

Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement. Please post our link in your website if you plan to post your link here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

delia0203

Tarot Order - Do you have content you would like to submit?

Post by delia0203 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:35 pm

PS:  Meant to put this in my first post!  If any of you out there are also running small business websites, like mine, and would like to exchange links, please contact me using the 'contact me' page (obviously) on my website.  http://www.tarotorder.moonfruit.com - It's taking a while to develop, but I really want to include submissions on the site, from lots of people, so if you have something good to share, a wiccan spell, divination theories or queries, or if you write articles that would work with my site, submit them to me for submission!  I would really love articles in particular, but send me anything you have of interest, poems, stories, ideas, your favourite spreads, your home made spreads, I'd love to receive them all!  PS:  While you're there, don't forget to leave some love in the guest book or on the message board, come on come on come on, take a peek and let me know what you think!

Thank youuuuuuuuuu!  Delia xx

Return to “Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services”