CHRIST ENERGY HEALINGS

Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement. Please post our link in your website if you plan to post your link here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

doctorjim

Kuthumi Healings

Post by doctorjim » Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:36 pm

Creative Lady, I just saw your note and I agree that you should not concern yourself with these things.  When I make the contract for the healing with the recipient and do my invocation, it is Lord Kuthumi Who goes to the side of the recipient to conduct the healing.  There is no Reiki involved.  These are The Energies of The Christ Consciousness which flow from The World Teacher, Kuthumi.  If you would let me know what you want to focus on in the healing and what times and days are preferable to you, I will make an appointment for you.  If these things are personal, then send me a private e-mail, and also please go to my website to do a little reading: www.kuthumi-hands.com.

Kuthumi Christ Love,    jim

danrembrandt

HEALING

Post by danrembrandt » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:41 pm

DEAR DR.JIM, IWOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A HEALING FROM YOU AS I HAVE SEVERAL MEDICAL PROBLEMS THAT ARE GIVING ME A LOT OF TROUBLE.THYRIOD,APNEA,ULNAR NURAPATHY.....CAN YOU PLEASE DO A HEALIG?THANK YOU,DANIEL
danrembrandt

doctorjim

Healing

Post by doctorjim » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:36 pm

Dear Daniel, I would need your location and time zone and let me know what days and time of day are preferable to you.  I will be recommending a series of healing sessions because of the chronicity of the problems.  It is not that Kuthumi cannot heal anything in just one session.  I have been informed by The Masters that most people cannot withstand the full intensity of The Christ Energies that would effect a healing in just one session, depending on the seriousness of the malady or dysharmony.  If some of these things are too personal to you, please send me a private e-mail.  And go to my website to do a little reading: www.kuthumi-hands.com.  When I've heard back from you, I'll make the first appt.

Kuthumi Christ-Love,  jim

Ethan

Saint Germain was fired and is now a manager.

Post by Ethan » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Apparently the Lord Saint Germain....or the law of supply and demand  told him it was imperative to start charging $50.00 for his services. I guess it was to good to be true. To think I thought this was some skepti-bunki from JREF demonstrating the gullibility of woo woos.

Um, did he even attempt to actually heal anybody?
8 6 8 6 1 5 5 1

doctorjim

Fee for Services

Post by doctorjim » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Ethan, for two years after stepping onto my path as guided by The Ascended Masters of The Spiritual Hierarchy I gave everything I had to give for free, and it was my heartfelt intention to continue to give all for free.  I have, however come to do some projects on behalf of The White Brotherhood for the benefit of Humanity, Planet Earth, and The Dimensional Shift, and if They deem it necessary for me to be asking a fee for The Christ Energy Healings, then it is not to be questioned as far as I am concerned.  My perspective is limited to this illusionary consensus paradigm, however theirs' is cosmic in scope.  Even knowing that, it was an anguishing decision for me to make.  

If there is any doubt that powerful healings and experiences are being offered by The Source of my being, That One called Kuthumi, then please read "Sharings and Testimonials" on my website: www.kuthumi-hands.com.  Is it preferable to be spending thousands of dollars on the offerings of Allopathic Medicine for palliative but non-healing methods rather than a few dollars on a healing that goes to the source of the problem?  For the great majority of Western Civilization, it is preferable to them, and the coffers of the medical industry have become unfathomably rich.  I wonder what kind of a price can be placed on the healing, loving, compassionate, Christed Energies of The World Teacher for Planet Earth (Kuthumi).

Your cynicism does not bother me, and I send to you The Christ Love of Kuthumi,  jim

Ethan

Post by Ethan » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:11 am

Never mind...
Last edited by Ethan on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ethan

Re: Fee for Services

Post by Ethan » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:44 am

doctorjim wrote:Ethan, for two years after stepping onto my path as guided by The Ascended Masters of The Spiritual Hierarchy I gave everything I had to give for free, and it was my heartfelt intention to continue to give all for free.  I have, however come to do some projects on behalf of The White Brotherhood for the benefit of Humanity, Planet Earth, and The Dimensional Shift, and if They deem it necessary for me to be asking a fee for The Christ Energy Healings, then it is not to be questioned as far as I am concerned.  My perspective is limited to this illusionary consensus paradigm, however theirs' is cosmic in scope.  Even knowing that, it was an anguishing decision for me to make.  

If there is any doubt that powerful healings and experiences are being offered by The Source of my being, That One called Kuthumi, then please read "Sharings and Testimonials" on my website: www.kuthumi-hands.com.  Is it preferable to be spending thousands of dollars on the offerings of Allopathic Medicine for palliative but non-healing methods rather than a few dollars on a healing that goes to the source of the problem?  For the great majority of Western Civilization, it is preferable to them, and the coffers of the medical industry have become unfathomably rich.  I wonder what kind of a price can be placed on the healing, loving, compassionate, Christed Energies of The World Teacher for Planet Earth (Kuthumi).

Your cynicism does not bother me, and I send to you The Christ Love of Kuthumi,  jim
I read the testimonials and I found them very convincing, I apologize for making fun of you before I even read them.

You got yourself a future customer, my only reservation is that my malady is from a past life....Anyway, thanks for responding.
8 6 8 6 1 5 5 1

Return to “Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services”