CHRIST ENERGY HEALINGS

Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement. Please post our link in your website if you plan to post your link here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Orblazin

I would love a healing.....

Post by Orblazin » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:04 am

Hello Doctor Jim,

I would love a healing, my heart has been broken with having a loss in the family, and i could use some extra love to remind how loved and how i love myself, thanks soo much, looking forward to your reply.
In love and light,

Shannon

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:16 pm

Welcome Doctor Jim, its lovely to see that you offer healing for free. So do many people, though I was under the impression that we weren't allowed to advertise our sites, even if they are free? But if we are.. here is another :)

Eagles Nest Global Healing Network offers free healing distantly, http://www.eaglesnesthealing.co.uk/  If you don't feel like contacting by email you can post on the board here
Eagles Nest Global Healing Network  They are a lovely friendly bunch of healers that all offer their services for free :)

sorceress426

Post by sorceress426 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:38 pm

Welcome & Blessings

You'll love it here.  Diversity is the prime here so I'm sure you'll find some of what you're looking for.

Your offer is very generous. Thank you.

I need healing. I've been through a lot of turmoil. No more than but I'm sure quite different than others.  All help is welcome.

jadeplanet33

Post by jadeplanet33 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:29 pm

HELLO, JIM
Welcome to the forum jim
Im interested to know  how is it that you give healings at a distance. And what would be required.
In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true.
John Lilly

jadeplanet33

Healing

Post by jadeplanet33 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:29 pm

HELLO, JIM
Welcome to the forum jim
Im interested to know  how is it that you give healings at a distance. And what would be required.
In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true.
John Lilly

LibB

FREE HEALINGS AT A DISTANCE

Post by LibB » Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:50 pm

Blesssings to you Jim. Pleased to meet you. My name is Libby and boy do I need a healing. If you could send me one that would be incredible. Thanks. I'm a newbie to this site. Heaven helps in mysterious ways. Welcome! I'm also a Libran. Your life sounds incredibly fullfilling and I'm sure you have a lot to offer our beautiful planet, hopefully me too. I know for a fact that I am a Heavenly being on Earth and have had people deliberately destroying my life psychically, physically and mentally attacking me. They almost won. I have told Heaven not to bother about me and have told my Angels to give my place in Heaven to someone more deserving. Wow did they reply to that. I'm Heavenly through and through and the thought of me leaving my position in Heaven isn't allowed to be discussed and isn't an option. I have a special story about the year 2000 and Jesus in 1996. Boy did I stuff up big time. Something I don't discuss with people because they think I'm acting crazy. If you have any questions you need me to answer, please ask. I'm in Melbourne Australia. Thankyou once again. Libby. User name LibB
Ps could you tell me a bit more about yourself. Also I found you while looking for my intro. Couldn't find mine so I've emailed to see what's happened I should be in there somewhere. Give it a go anyway. my email is libsurvey@hotmail.com

piniya

[b]piniya[/b]

Post by piniya » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:02 am

Hi Dr. Jim,

m not feeling well can you pl give me reki if you can??????

piniya07@zapak.com :smt005

donper

Hello Jim

Post by donper » Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:08 pm

Welcome to Mistic Board, I am happy to know that I can get help with my my ailments
I have a spinal injury for 9 years, and i am having a lot of problems sitting, standing, and even walking
if you can help me. please contact me.

Donna

doctorjim

Healing

Post by doctorjim » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:08 pm

Hi Donna, I just got your note.  Could you please tell me a little more about the spinal cord injury and the neurological symptoms you are experiencing?  I would like you to go to my website and do a little reading there: www.kuthumi-hands.com.  I would need your time zone to be able to make your appointment, and a series of healing sessions are going to be recommended.  It would be easier if you would write to my e-mail address: doctorjim@kuthumi-hands.com.  Also let me know of preferred days and time for the sessions.

Kuthumi Christ Love,   jim

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:12 am

Hi dr Jim I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Yes I did feel you come and heal me. I also fell into a deep sleep about 10 minutes in and awoke at 12.30 am. The next day when I woke up I felt strange (nothing to do with you!!!) but I keep getting the feeling that my healings are being stolen by someone else. If its at all possible I would like to try again and see if I'm able to keep my own healings.
Love and Light to you and thanks I know your healing did work.
Libby

doctorjim

Healing

Post by doctorjim » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:13 pm

Libby, is there anything more that you can tell me about the healing session that you had?  I will make another appointment if you will remind me what you want to focus on in the session and tell me your time zone in relation to GMT of England.  What days and times are preferable to you for the appt?

Kuthumi Love,  jim

LibB

Re: Healing

Post by LibB » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:53 pm

doctorjim wrote:Libby, is there anything more that you can tell me about the healing session that you had?  I will make another appointment if you will remind me what you want to focus on in the session and tell me your time zone in relation to GMT of England.  What days and times are preferable to you for the appt?

Kuthumi Love,  jim
Thanks Dr Jim I'll get back to you on that one.
Love and Light
Libby

Creativelady

Healing Request and Questions

Post by Creativelady » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:53 pm

So glad for your offering here - love the Kuthumi connection.
Please send me healing for FM-ME, Lupus etc.

When one is receiving healing directly at the hands of a Reiki healer or by distance, is there really a way that "others" can "steal" one's healing?  I saw someone else commenting about that on here and I'd like to see an answer for all to read and any other comments you'd like to make on this area of things.

How can one request a "consistent protection" and have it really stick and be acute so one can "know for sure" that they are under protection?

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:04 pm

Hi Creative lady,  Welcome to Mystic Board.

You may get more of a response if you post this  question under the 'reiki' board.  http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=32 Its an interesting question, and my answer would be a point blank no.....no-one can 'steal' the reiki that is being sent to you. There have been occasions when the person decides to block the healing or divert it themselves but this needs intent. I also guess it would be possible if the person sending the reiki wasn't very definate and concentrating on the link and what they were doing, or perhaps through inexperience, that they may send to an indistinct location and so the reiki may get 'lost'.

Either way I will add you to my healing list and send as long as you need. {{{HUGGSS}}}

LibB

Re: Healing Request and Questions

Post by LibB » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:26 am

Creativelady wrote:So glad for your offering here - love the Kuthumi connection.
Please send me healing for FM-ME, Lupus etc.

When one is receiving healing directly at the hands of a Reiki healer or by distance, is there really a way that "others" can "steal" one's healing?  I saw someone else commenting about that on here and I'd like to see an answer for all to read and any other comments you'd like to make on this area of things.

How can one request a "consistent protection" and have it really stick and be acute so one can "know for sure" that they are under protection?

No is your answer. I'm an extremely unique case and it's alot more than just stealing someones reiki whether in person or distance healings, it has to do with alot of other things including giving myself away and allowing others to take over my body without knowing thats what they were doing.

Please don't concern yourself with these things as they were personal to me, not general, but they were questions I needed to ask for myself.

Jim's healing works perfectly for me and I will be asking for him to help me more. Now that I'm strong enough to stand up to being me again this won't happen again hopefully.

love and light to you creative lady

Return to “Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services”