Authentic Online Readers

Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement. Please post our link in your website if you plan to post your link here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

julieh

Authentic Online Readers

Post by julieh » Tue May 15, 2007 11:38 pm

Genuine readers giving authentic spiritual guidance. Plus self-help articles on spiritual issues and personal growth, free horoscope, psychic events calendar and more..

www.hark.net.au

Psychic events calendar at www.hark.net.au/diary.htm

Free spiritual articles at www.hark.net.au/artmenu.htm

(Note: Your link is in our Spiritual Links Directory at www.hark.net.au/psychic_links.htm  category : Spiritual Development)

Thanks
Julie

flight _of_angelwings

Re: Authentic Online Readers

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Wed May 16, 2007 2:59 am

julieh wrote: (Note: Your link is in our Spiritual Links Directory at www.hark.net.au/psychic_links.htm  category : Spiritual Development)

Thanks
Julie
Thanks Julie I have seen the link created on your forum.  I love the lay out of the forum you have and am very proud to also see it is Australian.  May I ask what does it usually take to be able to give readings on your site?

julieh

Authentic Online Readers

Post by julieh » Sun May 20, 2007 10:02 pm

Hello Flight of Angel Wings,

Thank you for your comments on our web site.

With regard to readings on our site, I can send you our T&C if you are interested. Also, as we advertise the readers on our site as genuine, we ask potential readers for a sample reading to help us assess their abilities and ensure that the clients to the web site get good service.

We have deliberately kept the numbers of readers low, to ensure that all readers get a reasonable portion of the available clients.

kind regards
Julie

master4

Post by master4 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:18 am

The next time you is about to do a  reading for someone, ask your self.

how much I would pay (GOD) for some advice
or guidance in life?

Then you can charge your price to your client.

Bless.

Return to “Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services”