ADVERTISE IN YOUR SIGNATURES

Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement. Please post our link in your website if you plan to post your link here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

ADVERTISE IN YOUR SIGNATURES

Post by swetha » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:04 am

Hello,

Take this opportunity to advertise your websites in your signatures for just $ 29.00 for one whole year!!

See the below link for details

http://mysticboard.org/mediakit.html
Last edited by swetha on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yrriki

Fantastic offer everybody should take advantage of this.

Post by Yrriki » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:02 am

I have already had hits on my web page  through this opportunity,I never thought it possible to have the exposure I now have thankyou.  

My life and business are now looking up because of this opportunity,contact admin and ask about your signiture to be added to any postings you make to the forum...
Amazing stuff God Bless!  the Mystic team..

iriseyes

Post by iriseyes » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:25 am

Is this still the policy for signatures.  Are we allowed to add websites to our signatures like myspace, covenspace or personal sites?  I tried searching and this post was all I found.  

Thanks so much, I love this board.

BB
Iriseyes
Blessed be,
Iriseyes
To thine own self be true!!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:10 am

Policy is that none links are allowed to promote own sites, blogs and so on.....neither links to sites that sell something.

If you want such service, then contact site owner, (contact admin, placed beside your name up right on the heading) and you will get a price for it.

iriseyes

Post by iriseyes » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:21 am

That is cool.   I wanted to research the signatures first before I jumped in.  At this time I am not ready to put my business on but as soon as I complete my website I will be asking.  There are many people here and I feel it would be a good move to pay for some advertising.  I will also be asking about the software as well.  I noticed you can advertise on those too.

Thanks for responding.

BB
Iriseyes
Blessed be,
Iriseyes
To thine own self be true!!

Return to “Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services”