Exclusive Interview with David Baker

Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement. Please post our link in your website if you plan to post your link here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Southern_Sky

Exclusive Interview with David Baker

Post by Southern_Sky » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:06 am

Hello Everyone!
I want to invite you again to my radio show at blogtalkradio.com/obc  to listen to a exclusive interview with David Baker, medium psychic. Author of "The Spirit Garden".

If you want more information, please PM me for details. This is not a radio show to sell stuff but to give valuable information to general public for free.

This radio interview will be on Monday, March 31st at 1:00 PM Central Standard Time. If you can't make it to the live broadcast, by all means listen to the recorded broadcast segment.

To find out more about David Baker please google search him. He is a medium psychic, spiritual speaker residing in California. Categorized among the best, compared to James Van Praagh and John Holland. He will discuss his new book and what is like to be a medium. Hope you come and enjoy this talk radio show. Thank You All! :)

PS: while on the page of the blog talk radio, you will see a link for the mysticboard.org on the right side. Thanks for having me with you! I fixed the link that link to mysticboard.org on this blog talk radio.

Southern_Sky

Post by Southern_Sky » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:18 am

Hello Everyone!

I want to Thank each one of you, for listening to the radio show at blogtalkradio.com/obc in which I interviewed David Baker. I hope all of you found the show interesting. Thanks You All! :)

Love and Light Everyone!
   Until next time..........
Liz :d

Return to “Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services”