The Axiom Soul Deck

Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement. Please post our link in your website if you plan to post your link here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

landofshadows

The Axiom Soul Deck

Post by landofshadows » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:59 am

Hi All,

In this publication you get a full guide on how to use the deck and a mock deck that can be cut from the last pages to see if the deck works for you.

Here is the preview area of the online shop:-

Book Online:- http://www.lulu.com/content/6206690

Free Download:- http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_64/620 ... 206690.pdf

I hope you give it a try, I would love to get some feedback.

A little more on the cards Quote from a question I had here ( http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 477#234477 ) :-
I do want to find a backer, (Any money I do get from any of my projects will go back into my projects to help them along, making the cards actual tuck boxed wrapped and waxed is something I would love to see happen) most card makers only take orders of 500, the cards are at normal playing card size and there isn't as many cards as a normal tarot deck, yet there are multi functional cards that give more out comes than the full 78 card deck.  I set about creating these cards with no prior knowledge of the Tarot, I had never done a reading... I have a connection to an Astral being/creature/angel called Anan-Ael the holder of secrect/hidden wisdom I woke up one morning wanting to create some cards... I set about doing so...

I used Poser, its a 3D fashion suite, used for designing clothes and what not.... I used the demo version to place the 3D persons in various positions and then pressed Print screen I then took them into Gimp and photoshop and added glows and tints to them.

I then created the placing board based on the lock symbol...

And I created the first 11 cards, the orbit cards that go along side the placing board... Like an Angel deck of cards... But it didn't fee right I was being shown in mind a game of sorts, with normal playing cards but with odd face cards, in a desert... I looked into ancient card games, and found the tarot, but not in its modern form, I researched the Tarot, and started creating my own take on the cards, using the information passed by Anan-Ael.  I don't think my deck is anything like the ancient decks or the modern decks of today.

The Deck I have created doesn't peer into the future too far, only around 56 days, this makes the deck a good deck for general readings with a quick turn-around time.
Should anyone want to back the creation of these cards or know of or have a shop that will sell them please post a message or send me a personal message...

Or if you know of a really good card maker...

Examples of some of the cards:-

LoS

Return to “Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services”