Your Great Awakening: Change Your Life Change The World

Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement. Please post our link in your website if you plan to post your link here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:41 am

"Hi there Everyone!

Some big news...!!! The official website for the group is up:
"LINK BACK TO THIS SITE IS MANDATORY IF YOU WANT TO POST A LINK"

But I'm even more excited about the book Your Great Awakening: Change Your Life Change The World that's available on the site:

Thank you all again for being ambassadors for the change we want to see within the world!

Below you'll find some info about the book.

Love Love Love

Ian"

please also check out: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

YOUR GREAT AWAKENING

“A new species is arising on the planet. It is arising now, and you are it!”
Eckhart Tolle

Natural disasters, economic uncertainty, war, and disease running rampant through first world countries.

Is the universe trying to tell us something? Is there a hidden message within the darkness of all these situations?

More and more people within the world believe there is. Their voices are rising up, urging us to rethink our current way of life. Calling us to become present to the miracle of this moment and to truly reconnect with each other, the planet and our Source.

People from all over the globe, irregardless of color, country or religious background are awakening to the universal language of love.

Humanity is opening is itself up to a new dawn.

A brilliant awareness is emerging within each and every one of us.

We're reaching a moment of clarity where we're finally accepting our own divinity and choosing to take responsibility for our own lives and the world in which we call home.

If we become quiet for but a moment we can feel deep within ourselves something stirring. That a global awakening is coming. Beyond our everyday lives we know that the next step in our evolution is fast approaching.

Humanity as a whole is starting to tap into the universal matrix of creation itself and we're truly beginning to see and understand the true interconnectivity of us all.

It's time to live with purpose. For a soul with purpose found is the light by which the world is guided.

It's my hope that this book, Your Great Awakening: Change Your Life Change The World will help each person on this planet to awaken this new found awareness and become the change they wish to see within the world.

We're all being presented with an amazing opportunity now. Humanity as a whole is coming to a point in it's evolution where a major change is possible. But that change has to happen within ourselves.

I hope this book, Your Great Awakening, will help facilitate that change.

It offers guidance and answers to the most-often asked questions about every aspect of life, including love, friendships, work, and money.

It's a book that a person could keep with them for a lifetime because it’s filled with the kinds of encouraging thoughts you'd want to read again and again.

There are guiding insights to inspire fulfillment, serenity, and happiness in life. Heartwarming sentiments that capture the true meaning of love, faith, and friendship. Positive messages for those times when doubts and uncertainties enter into life. And gentle reminders of all there is in this world to be thankful for.

It's in humble service that I now present to you...

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:21 am

umm i emailed the guy and asked for him to put up mystic boards link.
Awaiting reply.

Yet I thought that a free book is absolutly fine.
So I understand that his personal page link is gone but why the link to the free book?
Please respond.
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:29 am

For every site...or single page you want to put up a link....you also have to put a link back to us.

If we don't have this req, then we might soon have a lots of link to different merchant sites, where the "poster" has economic benefit for each visit.

I was on your "page"....it was nice done.....and it should be an easy thing to put in the link for MB on a nice spot....and we will all be pleased :)

Return to “Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services”