advertisment links

Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement. Please post our link in your website if you plan to post your link here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:08 am

Thar is ok...I have found it.

I have removed all other links......not in order to be "cruel" to you, but if allowed...other will point to this practice and we will get problems.

So it has to be a link back to us on the site you promote, even if you have a link on another site, you own, will it not count.

landofshadows

Post by landofshadows » Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Ah... you mean I have to add links on the LuLu Pages Also...?

OK, I will add your forum as a link.

(Please PM me, if you ever want me to do something for you, if you want me to advertise your forum on any of my stuff I will happily do so).

I have added a link to your forum on each items description:- "Should you want to learn more of the Occult I highly recomend a Forum I am a member of as Landofshadows at:- http://mysticboard.org"

Even those I haven't listed on here as yet !!

Can I re add my links now ?

If I was to add a link here on my YouTube channel & videos can I add my videos to help explain things to my posts ?

LoS

karen21

Your link

Post by karen21 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:10 am

I have added a link to your site in my "web links" section. My site receives quite a bit of traffic and the search robots love it. Check out the description, if you would like something else there please let me know and I will change it. Also if you have a banner, I will add it to my rotator.

Dr.Atul

added link

Post by Dr.Atul » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:26 am

dear friend,

I had added your link on my blog www.Astrologytree.net. Please have a look. If you want me to make any change please let me know.

Also please let me know whether now can I place my link to my blog in my signature?

Kind Regards
Atul
Last edited by Dr.Atul on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Re: added link

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 am

Dr.Atul wrote:dear friend,

I had added your link on my blog www.Astrologytree.net. Please have a look. If you want me to make any change please let me know.

Also please let me know whether no can I place my link to my blog in my signature?

Kind Regards
Atul
The sharing of link is done by yours link to us, in Your Blog, and by putting up a new post, in this Advertisement forum, with a link back to your blog.

The owner of this site had an option to buy "link space" in your signature.
For the cost and availability use the "contact Admin" option up right top (beside your name)

quietness

Post by quietness » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:09 am

Greetings,

I posted a link back to this website here:

http://thesecret2reallife.com/links/

My website is basically a blog so I think it's pretty easy for people to find the links page. If you have any questions or concerns or if you want it changed, please tell me. :) Also, I hope you don't mind but I looked for a gif of MysticBoard and used it to link back to your site. If you'd rather have it text-only, please tell me so I can change it.

Many thanks and more power. :)
"Be the masterpiece of your own life."

Return to “Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services”