Disirnott Tarot - Tarot, Oracle, and a Metaphysical Shop.

Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement. Please post our link in your website if you plan to post your link here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Disirnott Tarot

Disirnott Tarot - Tarot, Oracle, and a Metaphysical Shop.

Post by Disirnott Tarot » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi,

My name is Serah and I'm a professional tarot and oracle reader. I've just launched my new website which offers tarot, oracle, and metaphysical supplies and services. My prices are super affordable and I'd love to do a reading for you. I've had a lot of experience helping people with their questions and if you are unsure which reading is best for you please don't hesitate to ask. If you have any other questions or would like to check out the services I offer please check my website listed below.

www.disirnott-tarot.webs.com
disirnott.tarot@hotmail.com
www.facebook.com/disirnott

I am currently running a Tarot Reading promotion. If you like my facebook page you can get a $5 tarot reading with 3-cards. I'll also be posting my future deals and promotions on by facebook page along with helpful information on meditation and manifestation.

Thanks,

.Serah.
Disirnott Tarot

Return to “Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services”