Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 406

brokenangel

Post by brokenangel » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:17 am

sometimes they can be dead on....it's spooky! and other times it's like 'who are they talking about?' do you know what i mean???? if they were actually right every time, everyone would believe.

enchantresskasha

Post by enchantresskasha » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:36 am

yes   , i do so-- i read many    at nite n  read them  in morn-- sometymes  if sounds  as  bad karma   will go to another  one, most     are  right, i  feel   much  energy one  day  and  than another  day will  feel  negative  energy  coming   my ways as  the  horoscope says  will  happen

sweet14684

Post by sweet14684 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:35 am

I really don't know.....but sometimes i feel how do how it can be so true !!!!

hyd_jaymastl

Astrology

Post by hyd_jaymastl » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:26 am

I heard that there are many sastras giving many versions but Vakyam (heard from the orginator,"GOD" is only correct. can any explain. I give below what iknow;

Daivagyna Vallabha, Bhrigu Sutras, Jaimini Sutras, Laghu Parashari, Prashna Tantra, Horasara, Gargahora, Jataka Alankara, Phaladeepika, and may be many more. Which one is more dependable for beginners.

hyd_jaymastl

daily Horoscope

Post by hyd_jaymastl » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:32 am

Horoscope is correct but prediction can be true only sometimes, due to planetary postion of the person while listening and of the person eho is predictiong. If both allign then the prediction can be true. Devi saraswathy sit on the tounge of the person who is predicting only during allingnment of planets of both, which will happen very rarely and as per destiny to hear that knid of true prediction

sunil_kr

hi

Post by sunil_kr » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:43 pm

i do belive in astrology. But times are things which we have to bear in mind. When life has to be so, it is... just we are aware of the same and prepared, an umbrella in hand on a sunny day in a rainy season.

Global_Breeze

I believe Dr. Turi has the answers...

Post by Global_Breeze » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:01 am

Sometimes daily horoscopes tell you what you want to hear. The messages they give may fit into your life situations or they may not. I have learned to rely on my good friend at:

www.drturi.com

...for his most accurate and uptodate opinions and predictions for my daily life, my monthly life, my yearly life, and my overall life period.  He is so amazingly accurate and the fact that he has stuff hidden in vaults that won't be opened for many years to come is awesome.  Dr. Turi has given me a "Divine Life Reading". He hit the nail right on the head in certain areas of my life. He is a no nonsense Divine Astrologer who takes no prisoners and he tells it like it is. I have faith in his ethics and he has been proven to be honest and reliable.  And he does answer his phone when you call him and he always has time for you considering he's bombarded with calls 24/7.  I recommend him highly. And if you ever speak to him, listen to him carefully because he might tell you something to shock you, check him out, see for yourself....good luck, and peace and light to you all...and remember no matter what the answer you're looking for, ultimately you must know that................God's Got It!!!!!

Docbrown17

Post by Docbrown17 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:14 pm

I don't necessarily believe in horoscopes, but I have to admit, sometimes they can be so accurate that it's scary. However, they're always entertaining to read. =]

dado89

Post by dado89 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:37 pm

No I don't believe in that My horoscope wasn't ever correct

anupamyamdagni

Post by anupamyamdagni » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:23 pm

Astrology has system of monitoring daily changes in planet's position and interpretating their influence on individuals. Analysis of such changes made by competent astrologers is found to be giving accurate trends of influences on people. Not only dairly horoscope, but even hourly horoscopes are drawn are sometimes, used to find most appropriate periods of likely events.

However, we must keep in mind that what so ever we get is outcome of our past and present actions, what we get entirely depends on our actions. Instead of waiting for appropriate time we should strive to do most appropriate things. We should do the best at the time or opportunity available with us instead of looking for appropriate time.

One more thing, astrological predictions, putblished by various journals, magazines, newspapers are part of their leisure columns. They may be containing some interesting readings, not necessarily based on thorough astrological calculations and analysis. It is quite easy for people to be carried away with such predictions, which though sound interesting may not be true. This ultimately led to distrust to astrology, which is a comlete science and is guiding millions of people, through selfless scholers.

Edisonyau

Post by Edisonyau » Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:38 am

yup
i belive tat~~

bonny000

Post by bonny000 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:44 am

I read everyday but I find that while the daily reading may not be "real" the overall for the week or month will average out to be above average. So, I guess I believe it more on the monthly horoscope readings than the daily.

natty

Post by natty » Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:30 am

I will be reading my horoscope here every day from now on, but as far as the newspapers/magazines go, I have my doubts as to their authenticity.

Mali

Post by Mali » Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:13 pm

Sometimes as a lot of people might say.
Infact for now I believe in it more, some stuffs happened which made me believe a little bit more in it.
I read it quite often whenever I got the time and honestly things predicted in it really happened or it's really the way I am.

wolvems

Post by wolvems » Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:33 pm

I believe horoscopo daily, I really only verify it to the end of the day and 99,99% the times is correct.

Return to “Daily Horoscope”