Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 406

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:45 pm

It really depends on the source - and some are really more accurate than others.  :smt002  At the end of the day, all of them are simply about how our day MIGHT look - which of course, we can ALL CHANGE!

Weezer

rjiev

hai swetha !

Post by rjiev » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:54 am

i do sometimes believe in the daily horoscope, therefore i read it daily in newspaper(s).  I know it is general for the sunsign however, i found predictions quite near to it.  Some sites are also provide it.  I also know it is vicious if some one have a habbit for reading itjavascript:emoticon(':smt006')
javascript:emoticon(':smt006')

scotsdiz

over the years I have believed

Post by scotsdiz » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:24 am

many times I have read my horoscope to help me make decisions in my life and 9 times out of 10 it has been correct but is it just my belief or is it really fate.... :)

rjiev

Post by rjiev » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:18 pm

a fate or u can say a co-incidence only, since the predictions are basically in general for the sunshine for which  you are not a single onejavascript:emoticon(':smt006')
javascript:emoticon(':smt006')

scotsdiz

Post by scotsdiz » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:17 am

Libra:

The best approach for ticking off all the items on your ever-growing to do list today is a personal one. As much as possible, you should do your business on a one-on-one basis. The personal touch will help you have more fun during the course of the day, and remind you of the fact that people are essential good. So turn off your computer and hit the road -- going shopping, making reservations, even paying your bills, are all things that you should do face to face with someone else.

I have jist read todays horoscope and after finally gettin the nerve to join one of the online communities its tellin me to shut off my pc and get out there...will I or wont I?? hmmmm!

vampris2

Post by vampris2 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:26 am

It depends on who is doing them the majority are based an basics for the masses not the individual.

lulu13

yes!

Post by lulu13 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:21 pm

i agree with vampris2...most of the time i read my horoscope from the newspaper or just ask my tarot cards how the day is going to go...i would love to purchase a calander with my daily horoscope for each day tho...

Ann Frisby

Do you believe in daily horoscopes

Post by Ann Frisby » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:04 pm

I believe that daily horoscopes can help us in a general way.  They advise us of the progression of certain influences and can give us a better idea of how, as the planets progress in the heavens, certain behaviors appear, progress, and pass from our lives.

Albion

Do you believe in Daily Horoscopes

Post by Albion » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:16 pm

It depends on the person who is writing it... many seem to be very public oriented, I believe the readings should be personal.

terrisue

Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Post by terrisue » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:20 am

well, lets say that I do think theres something to it... but its not an exact science for me.  
I am unsure of my birthdate and time... so a specific horoscope is very hard to find....  

What does a person do if they don't have a clear birthdate??

...I'm a Scorpiro

)O( Summer Peta Rose )O(

Horoscopes

Post by )O( Summer Peta Rose )O( » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:18 am

Sometimes I believe in them & sometimes I don't or sometimes part of one is right & the other part is majorly way off wrong!  I still read them though, as it's fun:)
Attachments
SummerPetaRose.gif
SummerPetaRose.gif (25.73 KiB) Viewed 2563 times

pravin kohale

Post by pravin kohale » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:58 am

I dont know if it is true or false but afterreading the daily horoscope i become cautious about the happenings .it might be my psychie

parul

Post by parul » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:59 am

i generally read daily horoscopes at the end of the day.....

kkat

Post by kkat » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:49 am

I wouldn't let what I do in a day be affected by what I read.  I almost prefer to read it after the day has ended to see how accurate it was.

Agnihotri

Don't 'believe' in it.

Post by Agnihotri » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:52 am

Anything designed for 'across the board' use cannot be for specific individual aid. The only reason why general horoscopes are in the general media is for entertainment purposes. For 'personal' and 'correct' readings, you should want to use your 'personal' horoscope.

Then again, if you approach either one based on a 'belief' approach, then all other arguments become irrelevant because it won't matter any more. Beliefs are very personal and no objective argument for or against will empower or deter your continued attachment for its use.

There are two areas of astrological application that have taken me beyond the 'belief' argument in astrology: horary and meteorological (weather predicting) astrology. These branches have provided such objective results that I have presented publicly and repeatedly in my weekly work, I have decided to leave the population with their own 'decisions' of whether to accept astrology in part, in whole or not at all. At the same time, as it befalls upon every science, there will always be grey areas where research, development and refinement is still due. It is a process in evolution. But I dare say some masters already exist who have outgrown the science argument and are revelling in the higher arts of their field.

Here's a simple suggestion: don't worry yourself with the bigotted ideas of science religionists pretending that science is the favored of everything, or whether astrology needs the sanction and acceptance of the scientific community before you can find any practical use for it. Instead, stop reading any general horoscope columns. Then, don't just go to every cheap astrologer either. They have their own limitations and probably even more flaws.

What you want to do is to start studying astrology for yourself. Doing so doesn't mean you have to become a professional. Study it just to work with your personal horoscope. If there's only one horoscope you want to read, make it yours. There are tons of resources on the internet for you to do this. The leaders of this forum already have some wonderful software for you to do this. Construct your personal horoscope first. Next, talk about your horoscope as it relates to your ambitions with other 'learners'. There are places that have free live conferencing with new learners like you. Peer conferencing is a wonderful opportunity to understand how your horoscope works for you. Good luck!

Return to “Daily Horoscope”