Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 406

rubyrose

daily horoscope

Post by rubyrose » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:41 pm

i believe they can help with very general information.  but i would not take what they say to heart, because 1 or 2 sentences cannot apply to everyone born under that sign

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:58 am

I do believe in them,most times,i agree with rubyrose in that a few sentences cant be right for everyone.But for me,it has been right many times,but i never take it to heart but im open to this stuff so i take it in and see what happens!!!!

Tamara :o)

sahil_29_may

Re: nope I'm not a believer

Post by sahil_29_may » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:54 pm

Lonna wrote:I dont really believe in daily horoscopes but yet i still come and read my horoscope all the time in hope that it makes a believer out of me but the reason why I dont' believe is cause nothing ever happens to what they say is going to happen not once have I said or could say hey that was my day and what happend but I keep thinking if I read them then one day it might happen but how could everyone that has the same sign all have the same day? so nope I still dont' believe but still like to read them
UR WRONG DUDEE HORRORSCOPE IF PREDICTED BY GD ASTROLOGER THEY R RIGHT ABOUT 80% THATS MY PPERSONAL EXPEREINCE  AND MERELY PEPLE WITH HAVING SAME HORRORSCOPE  HAS SAME DAYYYY LIKE IF ONE CANCERIAN HAS DEPRESED DAY THEN OTHER CANCERIAN WILL ALSO HAVE DEPRISSION DAY  I HAVE THREE GF ALL R CANCERIANS IF I HAVE FIGHT WITH ONE THEN THEN ALL FIGHT WITH ME :smt003  :smt005

ladyjemstar1

yes I do

Post by ladyjemstar1 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:12 am

:smt002  I look at mine everyday before I go anywhere.  Sometimes they are not on but 90% of the time they are.  Why temp fate.

Saldaba6

How can one believe?

Post by Saldaba6 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:33 pm

I don't believe in daily horoscopes because they are too generalized. In my opinion, a daily horoscope has to be done according  to one's own astrological chart, and even then it is not always spot on. :smt002

pilger7

daily horoscope

Post by pilger7 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:51 pm

yes and no! yes when things happen,not enough to control my life.

jallious

I believe

Post by jallious » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:20 pm

but...it always seems like today's horoscope was for yesterday. does anyone else have that problem?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:11 pm

I would truly like to believe there is some order to the chaos that is life!

Dolphinheart

I believe that each person of a sign will

Post by Dolphinheart » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:07 am

I believe that each person of a sign will have some of the daily horoscope be true for them but then you have to look at the other aspects of a persons chart to which parts are in store for each person.

Omjit_23

hi

Post by Omjit_23 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:14 am

Yes i do believe in daily horoscope but only in the case of bad things.
Good things that are told never, never materialise.

arun_kc

Is it real or fun !

Post by arun_kc » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:28 pm

Dear friends,
I really want to know whether these daily horoscopes are real or for fun I mean imaginary !
if real what is the basis of this readings !
How far it is or will be true

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:23 am

Most of the time it is true, for example my todays horoscope came true at midgnight 12:15 am only, & when I saw the horoscope in the morning, I was shocked.

Devil's Storm

Post by Devil's Storm » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:58 am

I believe it, more if it was tailored to a single person, by using thier information. But the daily ones are so general that is really could be for any sign/person. But I still read any daily horoscope that I can, maybe one day it will be my day.

Omjit_23

to believe it or not

Post by Omjit_23 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:34 am

I really don't believe in Daily Horoscope because its too generalised. Besides, the good thing never happens or even if it happens , but it is for short term. Life is full of sorrows for some persons, which can never be rectified, no matter what u do.
U will get whatever u r destined to get no more , no less.
So, daily horoscope is irrelevant.
Love ...........

AquarianEssence

Post by AquarianEssence » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:42 pm

Arun, the Sun sign astrology found in daily newspapers only rings true if the Sun is very powerful in you natal chart. Those predictions are based on the transiting aspects and how they might affect a person with the Sun in that sign. The daily astro without entries for each Sun Sign is even more general but you might notice the theme showing up in the daily headlines.

Here's an example: Say your Sun sign is Aries. Mars, your Sun's dispositor, is being trined by Venus, goddes of love. The prediction may be that you will have a romantic encounter. But if by birth, or yearly progression, etc, you have Venus square Mars, the meeting might be blocked until you work out the square for youself or other planetary engeries are aligned to assist. Also, Even though Venus and Mars may be in harmony, it doesn't always mean romance. Venus is also connected to income so it could be a financial manifestation. Venus could be conjunct your Saturn while this transit is occuring. In that case, it may be an older wise female that enters your life, or a female boss, etc.

One way you can use these canned predictions is to assess the available energy and use it accordingly as you can see opportunities or obstacles than might be presented in your and other's day.

Return to “Daily Horoscope”