Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 406

cindy1976

I'm A believer!!

Post by cindy1976 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:51 am

I onley read two days of my horoscope and i thought i saw a mirror of my self , isn't that strange?
so thanks to the one who placed them !!
I like it when i have a push in the back , it explains all don't you al think ?
greetings a believer

Graciela

belief

Post by Graciela » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:09 pm

I believe is powerful tool maybe. Faith in walking on water.. Faith that ones football team wins "but dont" .. Like tossing dice.. maybe it works maybe it dont. but in the end who benefits? Its you for that belief keeps your head high and your spirit soars..

mrvica

i think so

Post by mrvica » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:49 pm

:smt014  :smt006  :smt002

WiccanWhisperz

Post by WiccanWhisperz » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:16 pm

:smt003 I do believe when they are created by someone that really knows how to do accurate charts, too often though these things are generated enmasse and have no real basis, like most however when I do find one I get accurate readings from it tends to boost my believe greatly

ab

Post by ab » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:12 pm

I always read the daily, but mainly for enjoyment or some good  basic advice.  The reason I dont believe it will predict my day is because it is way too general.  People cant be gouped under just their sun sign.  We have too many other things going on in our charts to think that we are just a Scorpio, for example.  Our sun sign is of course important, but so is our Rising Sign and Moon sign, house placements aspects etc.  As a Scorpio, for instance, my day will not necesarily be the same type of day as my best friend who is also Scorpio.  Aspects to my natal chart for the day wont be the same as aspects to her natal chart.  So, the daily is fine, for fun, advice, etc., but go ahead and read your rising sign and moon sign for the day as well.  Then start checking out whatever transits are going on in your chart.  
I check Scorpio (sun sign), Picses (Rising) and Aquarius (Moon sign).

Have a most marvelous, inspiring, reguvinating spiritual day everyone!

ab

Post by ab » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:13 pm

I always read the daily, but mainly for enjoyment or some good  basic advice.  The reason I dont believe it will predict my day is because it is way too general.  People cant be gouped under just their sun sign.  We have too many other things going on in our charts to think that we are just a Scorpio, for example.  Our sun sign is of course important, but so is our Rising Sign and Moon sign, house placements aspects etc.  As a Scorpio, for instance, my day will not necesarily be the same type of day as my best friend who is also Scorpio.  Aspects to my natal chart for the day wont be the same as aspects to her natal chart.  So, the daily is fine, for fun, advice, etc., but go ahead and read your rising sign and moon sign for the day as well.  Then start checking out whatever transits are going on in your chart.  
I check Scorpio (sun sign), Picses (Rising) and Aquarius (Moon sign).

Have a most marvelous, inspiring, reguvinating spiritual day everyone!

eccentricgrandma1

Belie in Daily Astrology Report

Post by eccentricgrandma1 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:38 am

Yes and No.  Depending on who is doing it and what system they use.  If you want geneal reports and the person uses a system you agree with.  Like I do not use sederial but some do their daily forcasts using sederial.  I do not find them to match most of the time but I am a cusp person so if I use both the sign I'm in and the next sign there is usually something I can see in my life.

Here Again

Daily Horoscope

Post by Here Again » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:54 pm

:smt039
I like to read them with Rose Colored glasses- taking only that which Inspires Me.
:smt003

eccentricgrandma1

Unless

Post by eccentricgrandma1 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:34 am

There is no pat astrological forcast that doesn't take your whole chart into consideration but for some time I liked the weekly in the TV guide.  Years ago, don't know how they are now but they seemed to be pretty good about 20 years ago.   :smt017

Syllable

In two minds

Post by Syllable » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:52 pm

It's always interesting to read; sometimes it's silly, sometimes it's scary how accurate it is, and sometimes it comes in useful. :smt012

lafaye58

do I believe in horoscopes?

Post by lafaye58 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:01 am

this is a very good question, Sometimes!
Especially when you read a horoscope and it just seems to be so right on the nose!
that you sit in amazement, then Yes!!!!
or if It just does not apply to you at all then NO!!!!
So I'd say When the shoe fits you wear it , and when it doesnt then you know it's not your's
scepticisem is something we all by nature have,

Tinkergnome

Do I believe in Horoscopes???

Post by Tinkergnome » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:10 pm

Hmmm.... I can honestly say that I do check my horoscope almost on a daily basis. However, I do NOT allow what is being said to rule my actions that day. I do take some of it as a guide to daily activities. If I am planning on going out on a specific activity, and my Horoscope mentions something about that specific activity...(Believe it or Not.. alot of times it does...) I tend to look a little closer at what I am doing. I do NOT let the horoscope CHANGE what I planned to do, or HOW I would do it.  :smt004

Phoenixx Charmed

Do u believe

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:53 am

:smt061 At times they can hit the nail right on... others... well they have have been way off... I guess it just depends on how in depth your reading is.

Phoenixx Charmed

Do I believe in Horoscopes???

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:56 am

to Tinkergnome...
I agree completely! read the 'scope, but don't alter your day to it... jsut see if it comes close!

katsuneko

Post by katsuneko » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:29 am

I'm not sure whether I believe in this or not. Sometimes, when something in the horoscope applies to that day, I pass it off as coincidence and move on.

I think they're interesting to read, however.

Return to “Daily Horoscope”