Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 406

michale

Do I believeBelieve in horoscopes?

Post by michale » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:00 pm

I am new to this website!  And I will like to put in my input on this matter!  I come from a very spiritual family, and that is one of the main question a lot of my family member always ask each other.  But over the years with me reading the horoscopes I did not understand.  Until one day I met this lady she must have been like 68 years so!  She stays to me that have you ever wonder why you are so drawn to the horoscopes in your newspapers?  Why are you so curious?  But you don't believe what you read!  She asked me to do her a favor!  The favorite was to pay attention to my surroundings, my emotions and feelings, senses!  And she also stated to do my homework!  At some time I did not understand what she was saying or what she was saying to me!  But today I do understand a sack we wish he means.  You see sometimes I like to be ahead of the game, and I like to understand what is happening in my life and in the life of people around me.  So that I can help them all out and help myself at the same time.  Horoscopes to me or very predictable but at the same time I'm learning to understand where to look and how to listen and try to understand them.. even though when I am reading my horoscopes the incidents l occur at the same time h for a day after  . I'm signing up for now!  I hope that my little experience can help out and my comments.

Phoenixx Charmed

Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:44 am

katsuneko: I totally agree with you on the  interesting part! I like to read them at the end of the day sometimes just to compare the day to the prediction!!

sampath.n21

Re: Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Post by sampath.n21 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:10 pm

swetha wrote:a question for everyone:
do u believe in the daily horoscopes? if yes..the reason pls  :smt001
and if no, then y not? :
I do believe b cse it gives me the direction for the day................i know that everything goes on as planned by the almighty

solomoon

Hello my fellow kindred Spirits,

Post by solomoon » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:26 am

Although the horoscope (which means I indicate the hour) tends to give us a generalized idea of our sun signs a more accurate way to view our daily transits is by having drawn our birth chart for the hour and location of our individual births.  Thusly, we may obtain a more precise way of seeing our strenghts or weaknessess by having our birhtchart compared against the daily transits.  Also We need to take in consideration our secondary progressions.  In addition to that We can monitor our biorythms for a particular day knowing in advance what part of our bodies are up or down.  (mind versus physical for example) or the other way around.  and last but not least keeping a close eye to our priorities by having our written goals close by so as to mantain our mind focused on our inmmediate as well as our long range priorities.  
May you always find yourselves in the state of PEACE, LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING.  which for me spells PLUS = + like the old song says : "Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative and leave off the mistery in between"?)  thus, complying with the law of compensation, AS YOU SOW SO SHALL YOU REAP. PLUS!   Solomoon.

sapphyre

Do you believe in horoscopes?

Post by sapphyre » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:14 pm

Hi!
Yes, I believe in the concept of horoscopes, and have faith in thier accuracy...IF I have faith in thier sourse.
Experience tells one that there are way too many frauds out there and far too little emphasis on the "real" thing.
Sapphyre :smt006 [/quote]

Intestine Bondage

Post by Intestine Bondage » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:19 pm

Yes to frauds. Don't ever believe the horoscopes people give you as 'a free service' because what they're really doing is just sending everyone the same readings, and trying to get you to buy their 'have a better life' book.

Burchy

Do you believe in daily horoscope

Post by Burchy » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:24 pm

I find sometimes its spot on then other times i cant find any of it revalent to me at all

Evie

Post by Evie » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:53 pm

We are not talking about Astrology... just the daily horoscope thing [I
don't want to offend any astrologers here...

I voted NO. I have a hard time believing that the little blurp in the daily
newspaper is for anything but amusement. There are 5 out of  7 of us in
one family with same sign.... It is impossible for this to be correct for each
and everyone of us.  I also am an Identical twin... we are not joined at the
hip... kind of thing... and there is 2 minutes between us... but we are actually
quite opposite in many ways....

I think... that this two minutes would have to make a difference if we were to get a
full Astrological reading... ???

Evie

Burchy

Post by Burchy » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:04 pm

evie i think u r right i have twins myself a boy and a girl the girl is 5 min older and they are like chalk and cheese hes so laid back  and shes been there doneit and worn the teashirt so the minutes must make a differance.

Ldmer

Post by Ldmer » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:51 pm

I believe in it most times!  Its strange when it actually comes true.  This happens alot to me.  Leisa

aswanth

Daily horoscope

Post by aswanth » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:58 am

always useful when it is really coincides the work

RavensFire

Do you believe in your daily horoscopes

Post by RavensFire » Sat May 05, 2007 9:21 pm

Well before I do anything. I get online every day and read several horoscopes.  They all seem to point in the same direction.  I use them as a guide for the day.  I like to be in tune with nature and this gives me a trail to follow.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 06, 2007 6:13 pm

I would believe in daily horoscopes if it is made from inividual charts; otherwise its a general guidance.
RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun May 06, 2007 6:17 pm

Evie wrote:We are not talking about Astrology... just the daily horoscope thing [I
don't want to offend any astrologers here...

I voted NO. I have a hard time believing that the little blurp in the daily
newspaper is for anything but amusement. There are 5 out of  7 of us in
one family with same sign.... It is impossible for this to be correct for each
and everyone of us.  I also am an Identical twin... we are not joined at the
hip... kind of thing... and there is 2 minutes between us... but we are actually
quite opposite in many ways....

I think... that this two minutes would have to make a difference if we were to get a
full Astrological reading... ???

Evie

Ma'am,

Daily horoscopes are very correct if one can do it from individual charts - astonishingly correct.
RishiRahul.

pouldk

Post by pouldk » Mon May 07, 2007 8:39 am

:smt015  How can I believe- every human is something specifik. And most of the horoscopes is written in generel. Your surroundings are not taken to account - what if your lover dies - your horoscope cant take that into considerration. And what it wil do to you. I agree that there planets at a certain time - can influence on the way you may be able to deal with the issiues at hand :smt003

Return to “Daily Horoscope”