Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 406

Isida

Post by Isida » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:48 pm

Sometimes i do some times not.
It depends on the Astrologer i think!

rakeshahirwal

daily horoscopes

Post by rakeshahirwal » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:23 pm

yes i believe in daily horoscopes.right time is neccessary for doing right things in right direction.

pouldk

"I dont believe in if anymore"

Post by pouldk » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:37 pm

I dont believe- because I dont want to believe-
It gives me a feeling of : Everything is out off my hands and that whatever I do, bears no meening. Because its all written in the stars.
Perhaps thats miss.interpeting -- but that how I feel

sitara46

horoscope belief or not

Post by sitara46 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:54 pm

I believe the horoscopes, i dont live my life by them, but usually i try to read them at night to see how close they are.

PurpleRose53

Post by PurpleRose53 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:14 pm

I don't believe in Daily, Monthly, or Yearly Horoscopes. That said, the reason I don't believe is the example below:

Cancer:

The good news is that your career is about to take a very exciting turn -- the bad news is that it might also take up a lot more of your personal time, at least for a while. Your past problems at work are all water under the bridge, and you have learned some very valuable lessons. Things are much more under your control than ever before. You have proven yourself capable of the responsibilities you have been given, and everyone is ready to see what you have to offer!

I have been mentally disabled as determined by SSI for 4 years. There is no way I could hold a job, much less build a career for myself. This Horoscope doesn't apply to me, and I find ALL Cancer Horoscopes don't apply to me. So, no I don't believe in Horoscopes of any kind, and I don't read them either.

Draco32

Post by Draco32 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:22 pm

No, I don't believe in horoscopes (daily or otherwise). The whole idea that EVERYONE born under a specific zodiac sign has the same horoscope just seems silly to me.

SCRoy

hi

Post by SCRoy » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:55 am

yes

tammyftaylor

horoscopes

Post by tammyftaylor » Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:11 am

astrology is a gift to help us to understand our core characteristics and improve on them when and where possible.  none of us fall into one category ie just a leo.  i have read that one should combine the readings of their sun, ascendant and midheaven to get a better feel.  so when a daily horoscope is used if all of the variables aren't considered it is simply useless or as you say, silly.  but silly can be fun and if it helps in a positive way (mind over matter) then i'm all for it.....lol

x

aftang

daily horoscopes

Post by aftang » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:32 pm

I have a hard time believing in daily horoscopes that are suppose to cover everyone in world that was born on that date.  I do believe in horoscopes but feel they need to be more specialized to be accurate. :)

tlkandler

Re: horoscopes

Post by tlkandler » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:38 pm

tammyftaylor wrote:astrology is a gift to help us to understand our core characteristics and improve on them when and where possible.  none of us fall into one category ie just a leo.  i have read that one should combine the readings of their sun, ascendant and midheaven to get a better feel.  so when a daily horoscope is used if all of the variables aren't considered it is simply useless or as you say, silly.  but silly can be fun and if it helps in a positive way (mind over matter) then i'm all for it.....lol

x
I believe, but as mentioned they seem to be more generalized in the papers and such.  tammyftaylor had an interesting theory that I believe I'll be using though.  I just need to do some research to find the information that is needed. :)

dabbles

believe what u want....

Post by dabbles » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:53 am

Seems like theres always the taboo talk about horoscopes , astology,  religion, beliefs, ect.....i think no matter  wha twe all have such a common thread in our personal perception ... people nature stars spirituality, from bananas- to deep enlightenment-which really go hand it hand.....and i dont even like bananas ha....got me thinkin maybe i try one again tomorrow for the hell of it!!! You never know what lights gift has for you next......:)

netthef1

belive in daily horoscopes

Post by netthef1 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:19 pm

my oppion is that a good reading mixed with the tarot cards and you can nearly tell how close it comes thats just my oppion . but it works for me

makowtom

Post by makowtom » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:21 pm

Daily horoscopes are pretty vague in the overall but I do think still paint a decent picture

aditya_4u2

Post by aditya_4u2 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:14 pm

Do u really think these things Works.....

howareeya

Believing can be dangerous

Post by howareeya » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:19 pm

Often horoscopes seem to close to simply dismiss.  They can be a cool subject for a daily meditation, but believing to closely can be dangerous in that you stop practicing your own free will.  Horoscopes only work when you can see a link.  I personally like to see them as more of an approximation.

Return to “Daily Horoscope”