Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 403

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:47 pm

I am only dipping my toes in the pool jumping into this conversation since I am so newly here.  

I have had certain horoscopes come true, others not.  I think that it really does depend on the media from which the horoscope comes, as well as the credentials of author-astrologer.  

However, sometimes it can be as random as a fortune cookie.  But that's a good thing!   :smt003   I believe in a connectedness in the world, a reason for why things happen...so maybe, even if those daily horoscopes don't quite fit, maybe they are trying to alert you to some area of your life.  I just go on my gut and then follow through by doing a bit of research on whether the author is interpreting the stars or finishing a creative writing assignment by deadline.   :smt009

I read them but with a grain of salt.   :smt002 I don't think everyone should pin their hopes and dreams on one little sentence written by a stranger in the daily paper, but rather maybe question what they might learn from the advice. :)

wla3

They can be fun

Post by wla3 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:36 am

Daily Horoscopes can be fun, I would rather read them at the end of the day though and see if any of my days events actually fit what was supposed to happen.
Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're probably right.

eidhneán ini

Re: They can be fun

Post by eidhneán ini » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:37 am

wla3 wrote:Daily Horoscopes can be fun, I would rather read them at the end of the day though and see if any of my days events actually fit what was supposed to happen.
omg, that's totally what I used to do!   :smt003  But then my hours changed and I ended up going straight to the horoscopes (crossword puzzle) first.  Sometimes that can be an uncanny reflection of the day.   :smt004

Nell666

I beliefe how closer...

Post by Nell666 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:53 am

Hey, i think for every horoscoop you read, it depence off yoursellf or its true or not.
I believe that everyone has to reach their true selfs, in the deepest of his soul, and how closer tou are with your own star(your destiny and your true home) How much more the horoscopes will match.

Lots off love for everyone xx
Hey, I'm a girl of 25jears old, Dreamsanalysation, was my first Hobby in spiritualism, And then i started playing with the Crowly tarot. And now, 7jears later it brings joy to my life.

shelby

horoscopes

Post by shelby » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:59 am

horoscopes have helped me gain insight for the last 15 years of my life.
Happy Days

soulfinder_4

yes I do

Post by soulfinder_4 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:42 pm

I do beleive in horoscopes.  I understand that horoscopes are made from your sign and the phases of the planets and what influencse they will have dureing the day,  How ever I also know that not all of the things will come true for everyone.
Soulfinder_4

moonbeams

daily horoscopes

Post by moonbeams » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:08 am

i believe in horoscopes because it provides a guideline for what may be comming up in the near future.

xaxaa

Post by xaxaa » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:33 pm

Well there is an astrologer in a TV program every morning who does always find every single thing!!!
It's incredible! I used to believe that the astrology can tell about your character...but not predict the future...and she
proved me that I was wrong!!!! She is 100% right...sometimes I open the TV just to see her (she doesn't have her own program,she just
does the daily horoscope in a morning show)...

I believe there are just a few people who can really predict the future studying the star system...but they exist!!!!

whitton-witch

yes

Post by whitton-witch » Tue May 13, 2008 6:52 pm

yes I believe in horoscopes :smt003

JOP PIOBB

NO CREO EN LOS HORÓSCOPOS DIARIOS

Post by JOP PIOBB » Thu May 15, 2008 1:51 am

NO CREO SIMPLEMENTE PORQUE SON MUY ICOMPLETOS. SE BASAN SÓLO EN LA POSICIÓN DEL SOL Y DE LA LUNA
JOP PIOBB
SOMOS IMPERFECTAMENTE MARAVILLOSOS

prasanna

YES I DO BELIEVE.

Post by prasanna » Thu May 15, 2008 2:28 am

i DO BELIEVE IN DAILY HOROSCOPES , BECAUSE I FIND THEM INTERESTING TO READ AND SOMETIMES IT TURNS TRUE, SO I READ ALMOST EVERYDAY IN NEWSPAERS. I fully agree with swetha.

prasanna.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

prasanna

YES I DO BELIEVE.

Post by prasanna » Thu May 15, 2008 2:28 am

i DO BELIEVE IN DAILY HOROSCOPES , BECAUSE I FIND THEM INTERESTING TO READ AND SOMETIMES IT TURNS TRUE, SO I READ ALMOST EVERYDAY IN NEWSPAERS. I fully agree with swetha.

prasanna.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Henhenetti

Re: Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Post by Henhenetti » Tue May 20, 2008 12:13 am

swetha wrote:a question for everyone:
do u believe in the daily horoscopes? if yes..the reason pls  :smt001
and if no, then y not? :smt017
I was one of the "Sometimes" voters.  I've been watching my horoscope, off and on, since the mid-seventies, and so far, it's never hit the nail right on the head.  I don't really expect it to.  I think a horoscope is what a person makes of it~ a guideline of sorts.  Food for thought for the day.  I also think a person can read into a horoscope what they want, and make connections if they're there or not.  Regardless though, just in case though, I check them every day!!!!   :smt023
If you can't take the heat,
       Don't tickle
            The Dragon!

parallelmessages

Post by parallelmessages » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:37 pm

Oh most definitely!  It's amazing how often my horoscope is right  in line with what is happening at that time in my life.  I consult mine every morning.

blkftsioux

why not?

Post by blkftsioux » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:40 pm

I strongly believe. People should because you are cosmicaly born in a certain time frame for a reason. People that share the same time frame are found to be alike in undescribable ways. :smt003
LaKoTa PrIdE!

Return to “Daily Horoscope”