Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 403

DESREVR

SOMETIMES I BELIEVE THE HOROSCOPES

Post by DESREVR » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:28 pm

SOMETIMES ITS BETTER THE READ THEM AFTERWARD. A DAY LATER. I HAVE HEARD THAT THEY WERE WRITTEN FOR THE RISING SIGN AND NOT FOR THE SUN SIGN OF A PERSON. SO SOMETIMES I READ BOTH. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT STELLIUMS? I HAVE 5 PLANETS IN ONE SIGN. (NOT MY SUN SIGN). COULD THIS OVERRIDE THE SUN SIGN?
DesiJo

lunes

Post by lunes » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:50 am

I don't belive in horoscopes, but my daily routine is - reed horoscope. I think it's because I feel better if my horoscope is nice

Athlon

Post by Athlon » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:45 am

I always read my horoscope, I do beleive in them even if my day doesn't go with what my horoscope said for the day.

Garrin

Yes I am a beliver

Post by Garrin » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:38 pm

I think horoscopes can be right on...or they can be close...it depends on what is happening at that time in your life. For example I am currently unemployed and looking for a job. I need to get into my retirement fund to keep a house over my head and pay bills. I went out the other day and bought lunch out instead of going home and eating, it cost alot and todays horoscope says to quit spending money that I don't have. now that's cool.
blessed be ...Garrin

INOLAW

thought

Post by INOLAW » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:30 am

are predictions true or are we just convinceing our own minds on what we want and filling in the blanks with what we want

INOLAW

belive

Post by INOLAW » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:37 am

do you belive in god, or gods, in the fixed nature of things. i dont know i hope i wish i dream maybe thats all anybody needs. but why do i have to wonder why i wonder ...see ther is no fixed answer

jayep36

Do you believe in daily horoscopes?

Post by jayep36 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:53 am

I believe in them enough to read them every day; I get mine sent to me on my cell phone.  Sometimes their accuracy  is uncanny, other times it's too generic.  I particularly like to look at previous days' horoscopes and see if anything happened as predicted.

patty41967

I believe

Post by patty41967 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:03 pm

I believe in horoscopes but I also think you have to be in the right state of mind to believe.  If you start with a negative additude chances are you may missunderstand what it is telling you.
patty

patty41967

I believe

Post by patty41967 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:03 pm

I believe in horoscopes but I also think you have to be in the right state of mind to believe.  If you start with a negative additude chances are you may missunderstand what it is telling you.
patty

Rurk61

Daily Horoscopes

Post by Rurk61 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:12 am

Whether I take them seriously or not is based on whether I believe they are taking into account at least some of the planetary transits in relation to a given Sun sign- in other words if they are trying to apply the rules of astrology.

lovetoguddu143

Post by lovetoguddu143 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:47 pm

Yes I do beleive but everytimes it never works. coz there are so many topics which does not match to our life.

:smt018

Regards,

Sanjay

Rurk61

Daily Horoscopes

Post by Rurk61 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:43 pm

Yes it is interesting. I have noticed even astrologers who try to take into account every microbody in the universe sometimes write horoscopes that are inaccurate. I take the daily horoscopes with a vat of salt for the most part, as they are mainly intended for entertainment. The only way you can get close to a real interpretation of any astrological situation is to take all the necessary elements into account and take your time to carefully consider the whole picture. Although sometimes your quick instincts can be correct. Of course, as they say, time is money, and if no one is willing to pay, then you can sometimes get what you pay for. Astrologers, strangely enough, and maybe against their will, are human beings too, and of course are prone to the weaknesses we all have...In my own case I will say that I will always continue to be learning, but I have a pretty good grasp of astrology. When I am not sure I try to make it clear that that is the case, but of course astrology being an interpretive science based in part on intuition, one should always assume that there is the potential for inaccuracies. Again when you are getting a quick Uberblick of the situation, you should understand that it is what what it is...

Those who are having big problems with astrology should study the subject for a while, so they can know what they are dealing with. There are these days, (I think) few good books. I will list some I like:

All of Robert Hand's books
LLewellyn's Complete Book of Astrology- full of all kind of info useful for beginners and on. Will teach you how to manually calculate a chart (I think every astrologer should be able to do this to understand what it is they are doing. It is fun as well)
Grant Lewi's books  (if you can track them down)
Joseph Goodavage's "Write your own Horoscope" was a lot of fun
Noel Tyl's books
For a historical perspective- Evangeline Adams books
Debbie Kempton Smith's book was one of the funniest astrology books I ever read. I think it is out of print now though.

I have been an astrologer for over 10 years now, and if you would like to ask me a question in private, please do so.

If you study these and more, you should then be able to judge the value of daily horoscopes as well as that of any other astrological writings.

lovetoguddu143

Thanks

Post by lovetoguddu143 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:15 pm

Hi buddy how r u

Iam sanjay
I beleive in horoscope, if you are astrologer so can u please tell me about myself

My birthdate is 14th Sep 1984. Full Name Sanjay Rajdeo. Iam an Indian

I want to know about my career n my health.

if u can tell me so that i will be thankfull to you. if you want any further details please free to contact with me.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay

LexieL7

Post by LexieL7 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:39 am

yes. It's a little more pinpoint than a general reading

lovetoguddu143

???????

Post by lovetoguddu143 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:12 pm

Why in daily horoscope, only one topic is declared or there will be only one topic which does not match or suits to everybodys life.

for example : Virgoes - today you will success in your risk luck is with you go ahead.

it is not that, each and every virgo having a particular risk and he will play at this day. what if no one having any risk to play. so in these conditions this horoscope remains unusefull and waste for every virgo.

Thanks,

Sanjay

Return to “Daily Horoscope”