Do u believe in Daily Horoscopes

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Do u believe in daily horoscopes?

Yes
42%
No
14%
Sometimes
44%

Total votes: 403

Rurk61

D Horoscopes

Post by Rurk61 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:24 am

Generally I would say that daily horoscopes are less useful than a more detailed, better thought-out report. One advantage of the dailies is that they are free... but the other side can be that you get what you pay for. The dailies can vary alot in quality too as I think I mentioned in an earlier post. If the astrologer is really trying to take various transits into account, you should get a decent forecast based on your solar chart. If you know your rising sign, you can read the horoscope for that as well, but if you don't know your house cusps and planet positions, the result could be pretty rough. The best thing to do is to let a professional astrologer look at your chart and write you a report. Of course unless you want a computerized forecast, this kind of report costs money and requires hours of work. Another route might be to become an astrologer yourself, and then you can do your own forecasts for free!

lovetoguddu143

daily horoscope

Post by lovetoguddu143 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Hi,

So you are trying to say that daily horoscope is not useful thats why it is free. Free horoscope only predict useless points?

Thanks,

Rurk61

Daily Horrorscopes

Post by Rurk61 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Hi-

Actually that wasn't what I said at all. There is a lot of variety of quality in the free scopes-I know some that are very good. They serve a different purpose than full reports. The free ones are necessarily more general than an elaborate report. Hope this sharpens things to crystal clarity.

Have a nice day.

blevesque

Post by blevesque » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:15 am

I do belive in the daily, because most times parts of the perdictions are true, it just depends on what the person reading them is looking for. As most everything we all interpert things as we want to precieve them.

Mistress Purrley

Post by Mistress Purrley » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:35 pm

I believe in daily scopes when they are from a reputable source. Because this is so personal, I like to have someone I can trust to interpret signs correctly
I was lost until I started learning the art of i ching (e ching) It has change my life

childofazna

I do believe, but mostly only the good stuff!

Post by childofazna » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:19 am

I love reading my horoscope and those of my loved ones! If it's ever negative, I have a tendency to ignore it, but it's in the corner of my mind just in case I need to refer to it. If it's positive, whoo hoo, I'm a firm believer! Queen of Denial? Perhaps.  I won't deny that.  I think it's great when a horoscope is positive,  it  may reminds us to act, or think in a manner that will benefit all of our lives and those around us, so it's great that the general population, believers or  not, read it in the morning paper for kicks or otherwise, and a positive seed is planted. So much good can take place.  Sometimes we need a little help to manifest and create hope, good luck, or calm and serenity. I do however, always place far more validity in the accuracy when the horoscope is based on not just the sign, but  place and time of birth.   Thanks, C.O.A. (child of Azna)

vsibley

Do I believe in Horoscopes?

Post by vsibley » Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:00 pm

Hmmmnn---- I'd have to say, maybe...
I guess it's hard to "really" believe in a horoscope that would be rightly suited for the masses. Not everyone who is, lets say, a "Libra" is going to have a new an exciting day, today --because reality will prove that we are not always going through the exact same thing, at the exact same moment in each of our lives, that's impossible.  Having said that -- I guess I would now have to say, that I only give weight to the horoscopes for "entertainment purposes only"!   :smt003

cmac

daily hororsope

Post by cmac » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:54 am

of course! :smt012
cmac2008

ProudPagan

Post by ProudPagan » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:54 pm

I also read mine everyday(online) and I will have to say that sometimes it is right on and sometimes it is so far off. I take them as I go through the day and sometimes the wrong ones in the morning end up being right at the end of the day.

Boguslaw

Believe if...

Post by Boguslaw » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:16 pm

If they're nice why not believe in them?

JelliedJonquil

Post by JelliedJonquil » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:11 pm

I do believe, but I voted 'sometimes'.  

Todays horoscope is very spot on for me, its incredibly, other times it isn't.

I read it anyway, as sometimes it gives advice/counsel/comfort at the time I cannily find I need it.

JJ
Faith in oneself to believe in faith to believe in oneself.  JJ

Omnicron Solaris

Post by Omnicron Solaris » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:08 am

I don't believe in daily horoscopes because I always find them to be way too general.
They always come across saying something like "today will be an important day for you."
They never explain why or how or what to look out for.
Now I'm not saying that there is nothing in horoscopes that a person can find useful.
I do believe that the energies of the planets do have some small act upon our life and our life path.
However, it is here, in the now moment where our life unfolds.  No planets orbiting in the cold recesses of space can make good decisions I must make to walk my own path.  All they can do is provide or a limit the required energies that I may need to complete my journey on that path.

I've always thought of the horoscopes like the daily weather forecast.  Occasionally it's right but more often than not it is wrong.

Castitatis Lilium

Post by Castitatis Lilium » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:28 pm

I don't believe in daily horoscopes, because it is so general.

But if the horoscope is made for one person only, I think it be good.
KISS IT!

Tariy

Post by Tariy » Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:15 am

Since I was born on a cusp I usually have to read both to understand where I'm at with life for that day. As far as horoscopes being general...yes most are. They are written as an overall instead of breaking them down by 1st, 2nd, or 3rd deacons.

jorze

Post by jorze » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:42 pm

I think the same.
Best regards
JOR_ze

Return to “Daily Horoscope”