Daily horoscopes for 5th October, 2007

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AstrologyBot
Site Admin

Daily horoscopes for 5th October, 2007

Post by AstrologyBot » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:30 pm

Aries:

Attending a family gathering will give you a fresh perspective on where you want to take your life -- it seems that stories from the past are great places to find inspiration for your future. So try not to hide your newest developments from family members. They want the opportunity to share in your joy -- and to offer some unsolicited advice. Instead of resisting their input, take it all in and be grateful they care so much about you. You're lucky.

Taurus:

In any and all confrontations you have today, be sure to take the high road. Let aggressive drivers zoom right by you, and simply smile if someone tries to blame you for something they did. Your maturity is more than enough of an antidote to whatever poison is in the air today. Refusing to let yourself fly off the handle emotionally will enable you to understand what you're feeling all the better. So try to keep a more impersonal point of view about things right now.

Gemini:

Some of the spendthrifts in your life are going to be a lot more thrifty and conservative than they usually are -- and you should follow their example. Even if your current financial situation is fairly stable, it would not do you any harm to tighten your purse strings a little bit. Brown bagging your lunch is an easy first step. You can even make it fun by concocting a new dish to try each day. You'll save money and expand your culinary experiences!

Cancer:

Try to add more exercise to your daily routine. Your physical self is something you can control a lot more completely than your emotional self right now, so you might as well make the best of it. Your body is under your control entirely -- so what do you want it to do? Take note of what you're putting into it, what you're putting it through, and what you're expecting from it. If all three of those things don't add up, it's time for you to make a change.

Leo:

This morning, dress in clothes that can let you go from an uptight business meeting to a wild party, because this will be an expansive day full of opportunity. You never know where a conversation will take you, especially today -- so you will have to be prepared for anything. Friendships will be created on a whim, and they can also end (with no hard feelings) that way. Insert yourself in the middle of a group. Even if you have nothing to say, you will naturally be warmly welcomed.

Virgo:

From the very start of your day, you will be picking up on all the energy of people around you. Sadness, happiness, anger, terror -- all of these diverse emotions will be coming at you today. At first, it will be invigorating to be able to sense what's going on around you so astutely. But soon this type of barrage could get tiring. Step out of the public arena by the afternoon and go off somewhere by yourself. It will help you regain balance between yourself and the outside world.

Libra:

By living a generous life, you become an inspiration to the people around you. Someone in your social circle who's known for being inflexible is suddenly realizing that they are not the only person on earth. Your good example is part of the reason they are changing! Your influence is widening, and may begin to affect people in your professional or scholastic life as well. Your leadership qualities should not be camouflaged: You need to own them, and use them.

Scorpio:

Your moods may swing back and forth like a pendulum today -- and your emotional reactions might not always be in line with what's going on around you. Don't be surprised if you find yourself laughing hysterically at a boring comment or sobbing during an infomercial. Your emotions will be very close to the surface -- and very unpredictable. Try to ride your swinging feelings without pushing back too hard ... this could be a good opportunity to get cozy with uncomfortable emotions.

Sagittarius:

A team-related success is still something you were a big part of -- do not let your humble nature prevent you from being proud of what you did. Take a bow as part of the team, and bask in the knowledge that it could not have happened without you. Own your success. Being in touch with your own importance is relevant to your entire day -- you have key roles in the lives of many people who love you. A mentor would love to hear from you, so drop them a line soon.

Capricorn:

Someone close to you is going through some major mood swings right now, so beware that a giggle may turn to tears with little if any provocation. Do not take it personally if you seem to trigger their surprising reaction. There are a lot of things going on that you may not be aware of, and these extreme changes of behavior are the start of a trend that may rub off on you. Ride your emotions like a death-defying roller coaster: with your hands held straight up!

Aquarius:

Even though you love them dearly, your family is not totally in synch with you right now. Don't be surprised if you have a hard time communicating with them. Stop thinking so hard about how to reach them and just start saying what you truly want. It may be difficult, but you should come clean with what you're feeling. Why not just speak from the heart? You may be surprised at how warmly you are received. Have you been selling your family short? Expect the best, and you could get it!

Pisces:

As a calm comes over your emotional life, look for other areas of your life to grow more peaceful as well. For any social outings today, try to choose an intimate spot that's conducive to private conversations. Avoid crowded places with loud music or a raucous clientele. Even your wardrobe should reflect your inner calmness, and should feature neutral colors and comfortable fabrics that frame your face and let your personality provide all the color.

All:

veluarun

hello

Post by veluarun » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:10 pm

i do not no anything about astrology

alice2072

Re: hello

Post by alice2072 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:28 pm

veluarun wrote:i do not no anything about astrology
Then you've come to the right place to learn  :)

oneparadise

Post by oneparadise » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:32 am

Wow. lately whenever I check to see what my horoscope says for the day; it is right on target.

Meanwhile, I remain centred as I observe, with some detatchment, whatever is being suggested for the day.

oneparadise

Cesarus

Post by Cesarus » Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:02 am

Hello. Im new in the site. I began reading my horoscope and I find it very unclear. Like life, isn't it?

vickic123

Hi. I am new to this sight also.

Post by vickic123 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:32 am

I find astrology to be pretty accurate.  I have been looking into Astrology just a little more day by day.  I really like it.

Return to “Daily Horoscope”