Horoscope for May 23, 2005

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Horoscope for May 23, 2005

Post by swetha » Mon May 23, 2005 9:11 am

ARIES

The day favors new beginnings and domestic interests. Arrangements for a fun outing are likely to be made suddenly. You'll have a good time. It's high time to get your "Monopoly" house in order--no more spending for a while.

TAURUS

The early bird gets the worm. Later, despite a mix-up in social plans, you still have some fun. It could be significant that you don't give away something for nothing.

GEMINI

Unconventional moves aren't favored in business. Be diplomatic in dealings with VIP's. Money burns a hole in your pocket. We could all use some free time now couldn't we ? Make it so.

CANCER

The day begins on a bright and cheery note, especially where romance and social interests are concerned. Later, however, don't let a minor aggravation upset you too much. An breakthrough is likely tonight--you have got to make the first careful move however.

LEO

It's a great day for travel and romance, but where business interests are concerned, don't force any issues--exercise tact. A big-mouthed Sagittarian spouts ridiculous ideas that clash with yours.

VIRGO

Getting back into the work routine may be a bit difficult. Too many irons in the fire could leave you feeling disorganized. Concentrate on doing one thing at a time. Compliments you receive are sincere; accept them with a simple "thank you!"

LIBRA

Be careful not to overreact to a real or imagined slight. Timing may be a bit off. Figure out when to push and when to sit still. Household organizing should bring you well-deserved rewards for your efforts.

SCORPIO

Business and financial gains are favored now. You'll be working hard from backstage. Most important, a major breakthrough occurs in your thinking. You can see through any clever subterfuge now with your Gemini-like sixth sense.

SAGITTARIUS

You may reach a new level of understanding with a love tie today. You may also make plans to visit distant friends or relatives. Go to places you know well and relax. Everyone is in synch to enjoy a pleasant evening if you take the lead.

CAPRICORN

The day indicates that you'll be busy with errands, communications and affairs at a distance. A neighbor may contact you now about a matter of mutual interest. More humility, please, even if this is one of the most productive days this month.

AQUARIUS

You'll enjoy getting together with your friends. You'll be feeling quite popular! Partners will be on the same wavelength now. Be prepared for delays, possibly involving a financial or health matter.

PISCES

The day spotlights your personal goals and interests. In some way you'll be the center of attention. Focus on the things you want from life. Tonight may come as a sigh of relief--you can really join in the fun of others.

anjali
Tarot reader

Post by anjali » Mon May 23, 2005 5:49 pm

AQUARIUS

You'll enjoy getting together with your friends. You'll be feeling quite popular! Partners will be on the same wavelength now. Be prepared for delays, possibly involving a financial or health matter.

>>>>

we went out for movie and had a great time. the movie Start Wars was great to. I liked special effects. and then all my friends made me feel like queen by including me in organe stick ice creams which i love.

anjali
Tarot reader

Post by anjali » Mon May 23, 2005 5:50 pm

AQUARIUS

>>>>

we went out for movie and had a great time. the movie Start Wars was great to. I liked special effects. and then all my friends made me feel like queen by including me in organe stick ice creams which i love.

Return to “Daily Horoscope”