Basis for Daily Horoscopes?

Check your daily horoscope here, before beginning your day.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

akarnette

Daily Horoscope

Post by akarnette » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi. I just started today, so I will have to wait and see over the next week or so how accurate it is. But it's fun to read anyway.

NAAANEE

DAILY HOROSCOPES

Post by NAAANEE » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Our astrology of daily predictions can base on three categories
1 sun sign
2 moon sign
3 ascendent
in this which sign is powerful in our chart we have to find out.if sun sign is powerful in one's chart then the predictions that comes in news papers based on sun signs will mostly come true to them.If it is moon sign then we have to refer moon sign predictions.If lagna then we have to observe predictions on hour basis.
because of these things daily astrology sometimes looks superficial.if similarity comes in all the three then it is an event of certainity.
NAAANEE

Mental*Pajamas

Daily Horoscope

Post by Mental*Pajamas » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:32 pm

Horoscopes are based on the positions of stars at a certain time.  They are not predestination.  They are indications of what my possible and how you react to this information.  But if you believe in God then you accept the premise that we all have FREE WILL.  So to plan your life around what your horoscope states will be happening then you leading yourself to make those thins happen.  You can also plan to avoid anything your horoscope sayes.  I do have a lot of reservations about how these things work.  However I attended a class on Horoscopes and based on my birth date and time the person leading the class she was able to tell me what my mother was doing and feeling while I was in her womb.  I then went and talked to my mother and I asked her about when she was pregnant with me without telling her why I was intersted.  Believe or not she told me the exact same things that the astrologist had told me.  Believe me that did change some of my opinions about astrology.  I found that experance very strange.  So I'm not really sure exactly how I feel about astrology.
Invest in your future and all of humanity.
Be a part of the solution not part of the problem.
Take the Chalenge.  Accept only your best effort.

heruthegreat

Post by heruthegreat » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:51 pm

maybe made from the stars sun and moon and birth chart

Return to “Daily Horoscope”