Interpretation Of Ace of Wands - Upright - Minor Arcana

The Rider Waite Tarot Deck - Discussion and cards explained.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Tarot

Interpretation Of Ace of Wands - Upright - Minor Arcana

Post by Tarot » Tue May 16, 2006 7:28 am

Ace of Wands - Upright

Minor Arcana

This signifies the beginning of a new venture, project, idea, birth of a baby, a promotion in your career or an inheritance. This shows a lot of vigor, energy and vitality. This is may be the beginning of a new journey and give you purpose in life. You may be sexually active and aggressive in your pursuits.

Let's hear your interpretation of the card...

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:48 am

A young boy is looking at his staff with two small sparks of flames coming out of it as if contemplating an idea of where he want to go.
He is looking over the horizon as if planning a journey or thinking about the next step that he should take to make his life better. He is starting to think that all things are possible.

A new idea

A new plan

A way out of a problem, finding a solution

News of a new job or new changes coming up within your job.

Can also mean a restless person around you.

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:00 pm

also the start of a new business, could be in carpentry, construction, anything to do with building something with wood.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:56 pm

All the aces suggest new beginnings and this is connected to work, new carerr, new job. Energy, enthusiasm, being on the threshold of a new beginning. money improving

Astynome

Post by Astynome » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:34 am

a surging new event like a sapling that pushes through the soil, grows quickly and attaches its strong young tendrils to other things.  It could proceed to develop strength, size and power or could atrophy from outside influences and lay dormant or be retarded in its development.

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:53 am

Surpassing physical limits. Having perseverance. Never faltering. Your speed of thought might also be faster than usual... It's like a enthusiasm that spreads like wildfire, but not in a bad sense... The wand represents the mind, and the hand represents action... You will be able to clearly think about what you want to do, and also to become careful and confident at the same time. Do not doubt your thoughts; unless you know that what you are about to do is wrong... having controlled control, maybe :D

When a time of hardship comes, there will be an opportunity for rest, possibly may take some time but it will come...
The same might also go for if you have no control, someone with you might possibly have that key for you.

Not really luck, but more of opportunities...
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

Return to “Rider Waite Tarot”