Interpretation Of Ace of Pentacles - Upright - Minor Arcana

The Rider Waite Tarot Deck - Discussion and cards explained.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Tarot

Interpretation Of Ace of Pentacles - Upright - Minor Arcana

Post by Tarot » Tue May 16, 2006 11:38 am

Ace of Pentacles - Upright

Minor Arcana

You may receive unexpected money. There may be lot of monetary gain. This is a sign of prosperity and a new beginning. Your hard work will be rewarded. You will enjoy a lot wealth, happiness and all the good things in life.

Let's hear your interpretation of the card...

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:21 am

This card gives me sense of power and having things in control. Ace of Pentacles shows a garden walk way with mountains in the distance - which distincting makes me feel happy and at peace... which in todays world and circumstances comes mainly from material benefits and social status.

having said that i get a feeling of happiness and peace coupled with my next sentence that material benefits - such as money allows ones to sit back and relax and give things and events in life a second thought. this i believe helps a person a bring finer adjustments to make a life more fullfilling and better.

Abhishek

Rhutobello

My opinion on this card.

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:42 pm

When I look at it it gives me peace in mind.  
You have the open green field with flowers in a protectet area.
You see the hand that holds out the reward for your work so far. Take a breake.
But be awear that the road goes on and in the horizon you can see mountains. This can indicate that even if all is well now, and you have your reward, new struggles can occure in the nearest future. Since the path is the "road of life" we all must move on and can't stay and rip the fruit forever:)

samantha234

excellent!

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:56 am

Bravo! Awesome job! one more meaning though, Share the wealth! Lend a helping hand! I am so impressed!! :)

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:31 pm

Here I see a hand holding a coin in a gesture of help or some sort of reward. In other words a helping hand.

It’s almost as if we are being given a gift of money to help us on our way. You are standing in a beautiful garden full of the riches of the earth, but if you look out through the archway you can see that there is more out there.

There is a long path that lies before us. With the gift of money or some sort of financial help that is being offered to us, we are able to walk through the lush green archway, and be free to wander down the path to find our dreams.

Money may come to you in some form. This could be a gift, an inheritance, a new job.

Seeing a way out of a financial mess.

New prospects could be on the horizon.

samantha234

wow

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:39 pm

this is a popular card this week! lol nic nic  good job! students, keep up the good work! Its starting to sound like a class! :)

jyotimirpuri

blessings from above

Post by jyotimirpuri » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:21 am

the hand gives me the feeling of blessings from the almighty with his hand spread out with the pentace as though offering wealth and power to us with love and care
interested in tarot reading, fengshui, reiki, numerology

purplegalj

Ace of Pentacles, Minor Arcana, Upright

Post by purplegalj » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:38 pm

Needing to go somewhere comforting for recooperation from a battle or possible a very long bumpy journey.  It's all going to ok.  Happiness and reward awaits.
Have a good time and stay safe.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:27 pm

Start of a relationship, project. new job. Very much into the feel good factor, sensual, sexy and luxury orientated. How you earn yur money and how you spend it...

All aces suggests new beginnings, this one is finances.

Return to “Rider Waite Tarot”