Interpretation Of Two of Pentacles - Upright - Minor Arcana

The Rider Waite Tarot Deck - Discussion and cards explained.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Tarot

Interpretation Of Two of Pentacles - Upright - Minor Arcana

Post by Tarot » Tue May 16, 2006 12:09 pm

Two of Pentacles - Upright

Minor Arcana
There is a need for maintaining a good budget and taking care of finances. You may be good at handling multiple tasks. This is the beginning of a new venture where a lot of effort is required. You need to be flexible and highly energetic. This is a symbol of fun and good times.

Let's hear your interpretation of the card...

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:54 am

This card shows a young man juggling his two coins in the air and it looks as if he is deciding which one will come down first. This to me suggests some sort of decision he has to make to do with money or a job. It could mean a partnership of some sort. It also says to me that this person could be juggling money around at this moment in time.

Juggling finances.

Deciding on a job.

Financial partnership.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:39 pm

At the beginning of a new enterprise we may feel like we are trying to keep several aspects of our life in a precarious balance. Since we are still unsure, we tend to devote more time and energy to this new project, while trying to keep up our family role and domestic life. So for a time we may feel as though we are walking a tight rope and that any false step may lead us to our fall. My own counsel here is to take a few slow, deep breaths and remind ourselves that we are not meant to be super human, after all  :smt002

By the way, I get this card a lot for new mums!
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:29 pm

I like this card. Depending on the question, this can be someone who is happily contented and is able to make ends meet and also have fun at the same time. He knows there are better things coming (ships behind him) and while he waits for them, he is being careful and yet having a good time.

Astynome

Post by Astynome » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:20 am

Hi, I tend to think of the word 'exchange' for this card.  Sometimes 'borrowing from Peter to pay Paul' but inevitably an exchange of money, goods, or services,  but always there is an eye on the details(how much, what do I get for my money/share/effort).  Also printed material/publications with a price.

Return to “Rider Waite Tarot”