Interpretation Of Four of Pentacles - Reversed - Minor Arcana

The Rider Waite Tarot Deck - Discussion and cards explained.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Tarot

Interpretation Of Four of Pentacles - Reversed - Minor Arcana

Post by Tarot » Tue May 16, 2006 12:17 pm

Four of Pentacles - Reversed

Minor Arcana

You may be a spendthrift. Business may not do well. You may not be ready to take a risk. There may be some obstacles on the business front. You may not be able to delegate work, leading to poor quality.

Let's hear your interpretation of the card...

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:29 pm

Unable to protect yourself from external influence, you squander your time, energy and resources without getting anything done and feeling more and more drained. Maybe it is time to retreat to your inner self for some rest, healing and nurturing before you can face up to the music again.
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:51 pm

I dont do reversals... but will give my penny's worth:

By viewing the card upside down, I see the picture taken over by the vast emptiness of the sky. This tells me that no matter how tight you hold on to your money, to your state of mind, your greed and so on, at the end of the day, you cannot take it with you. When ther person topples, the coins will topple down with him, especially the one on his crown and will all disappear into the nothingness of infinity, losing its meaning (if it had any) and importance against the forces of Universe.

Forces beyond you, may take everything away from you; so, you might just as well enjoy what you've got rather than hold on to them for dear life.

Return to “Rider Waite Tarot”