Interpretation Of Five of Pentacles - Upright - Minor Arcana

The Rider Waite Tarot Deck - Discussion and cards explained.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Tarot

Interpretation Of Five of Pentacles - Upright - Minor Arcana

Post by Tarot » Tue May 16, 2006 12:37 pm

Five of Pentacles - Upright

Minor Arcana

You may suffer from loneliness and desolation. Poor health is predicted. Mind may be impoverished. There will be an emotional, mental or physical loss. There may be disputes with co workers. Financial stability is nil.

Let's hear your interpretation of the card...

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:13 am

This pair are obviously down on their luck at the moment. They have almost given up hope. Behind them is a church which gives them a glimmer of hope.

This is a time of material setbacks. A time when finances are low. You may be experiencing some kind of health problems.

You may be going through a temporary period of hardship.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 pm

It may also mean that moment in which we suffer disappointment when we do not get help where we expected to. Also, conversely, finding out that hard times are easier to get through when in good company.
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:21 pm

As much as hard times are depicted here, but I cannot help ignore the large window where light is coming through......... Yes, there are hard time... but help is at hand too as long as they know where to look for or even ask for it.
I feel this to be a temporary situation as Help will come, as long as one have faith in asking.

Astynome

Post by Astynome » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:03 am

Hi, I find that the word 'deprived' pretty much sums it up for me.  I also think that others have a part to play in this deprivation even if it is only that they are complying with guidelines or some form that end up leaving you 'on the outer'.

Return to “Rider Waite Tarot”