Interpretation of Strength - Upright - Major Arcana

The Rider Waite Tarot Deck - Discussion and cards explained.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Tarot

Interpretation of Strength - Upright - Major Arcana

Post by Tarot » Tue May 16, 2006 1:45 pm

Strength - Upright

Major Arcana

You have the courage, determination and will power to achieve your goals. Change your ways and start looking at the big picture. Do not concentrate too much on details and forget what you ultimate goal is. Do not be unbiased and prejudiced in your decisions. Be convinced and optimistic about your decisions.

Let's hear your interpretation of the card...

Nelope123

The Strength Card

Post by Nelope123 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:48 am

The Strength card is your control over your ego or materialistic goals.  The Strength card represents the kundalini energy that is coiled and ready to surge at the base of your spine.  The Kundalini represents your soul/spirit/God force/Holy spirit, etc.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:02 pm

Someone needs to find and develop a little bit more 'inner strength' required to overcome any obstacles and problems. with patience, courage, willpower and determination, and may find themselves having to 'fight for fair play'

This card always reminds me as if someone 'upstairs' has given you a test or exam, to see how much patience, willpower and determination you do have and how long and how hard you are prepared to fight for fair play without throwing in the towel.

manon

The strength

Post by manon » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:20 pm

What I don't understand is where the Kundalini aspect you mentioned is shown in the card. I would love to discover it!
Could someone also tell me whether there is an aspect of immobility in this card. i feel the infinite power of triumphing over a forcful event/person by being centered, calm and connecting yourself to other forces. Does she act? have physical strength?

Return to “Rider Waite Tarot”