Interpretation of Judgement - Upright - Major Arcana

The Rider Waite Tarot Deck - Discussion and cards explained.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Tarot

Interpretation of Judgement - Upright - Major Arcana

Post by Tarot » Tue May 16, 2006 2:31 pm

Judgement - Upright

Major Arcana

You hard work reaps all the rewards. Do not be too harsh on yourself. Learn to be patient to be successful. Health will improve. There may be positive changes in life. This is a good time to make changes in your career. Important changes that alter your life may happen.

Let's hear your interpretation of the card...

luca

~Judgement~

Post by luca » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:17 am

~~~Is the Major*Arcana~~number 20(and still 21)~represented by planet Pluto~~and fire as its*element~sure that brings a plus* of energy* and energies*~~ speads events***new project~~decision~~~awakening* revelation~matter* concerning feelings*~all the unknow~known which is always better to be felt*~~~its a protected* card~~therefor can be a protected* period** positive energies bringing for sure a change*~rebirth~;-) also a time* of praising***Gods~~~or even a superior* person~~~a call* for~truth***:D
~aloha~

cuddles45

Post by cuddles45 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:30 pm

What has worked for me in readings with this card is that all you have done in the past you need to come clean with and start fresh. Let go of all your sins and seek to forgive or look for forgivness but don't make those mistakes again

Nelope123

The Judgement Card

Post by Nelope123 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:11 am

The Judgement card represents your spirituality and how you work with the Universal mind.  It offers you the opportunity to find a balance with your conscious, unconscious, and universal mind.

tarottart

cuddles 45

Post by tarottart » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:19 am

Thank you for your interpretation. For some reason I don't know why, I just can't connect with this card. It is so frustrating, every time I try and read it it just doesn't work. I am going to go by your meaning of it as I think it is about the closest I can get to it. Very annoying. Thanks.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:39 pm

tarottart,
I know what you mean when you cannot connect with one particular card. I have had my fair share of such cards within the swords but gradually am warming up to them.
Glad to see that I am not the only one. :-)

Rwalker924

Rider Waite Tarot

Post by Rwalker924 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:54 pm

I have been studying the Rider Waite Tarot for almost 15 years, since I was given my first deck.  However, I still have to use the booklet to help me understand what my spread means.  Even though I have the book's meanings, I don't always agree with the meaning.  I am interested in becoming more learned in how to interpret the cards.  I never really understood about the reverse of the cards.  I hoping to find some clarification within this site.  I wasn't expecting this at all.  I was just looking for a site to help me do my spread and read it, but this is a far cry better than I expected.  Anyone with suggestions, please advise.
Rosemarie Walker

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:55 pm

What spread are you using?
if you dont like reversals, I would say dont use them unless by some twist, you do get one.
I usually look at reversals as same meaning, but of a lesser degree.....

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Judgement to me is all about looking back over the past and assessing what has been happening, how its been happening and why its happened. It should be a time of healing and forgiving the past and moving on. It's a bit like saying you're reading a book, about to end one chapter and start another, OR put that book down and pick up another book. Very much a 'stick or twist'

It can suggest a parting of the waves OR being given one more chance to put matters right. Can suggest divorce on way or legal matters ok...

manon

The judgement

Post by manon » Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:26 pm

An just event in sight that will take you out of the dead, free you, do you justice. But where were you? Happy outcome.

ceevee1919

Judgement

Post by ceevee1919 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 pm

A wake up call.  An ah-ha moment.

Return to “Rider Waite Tarot”