Keywords for Five of Wands

The Rider Waite Tarot Deck - Discussion and cards explained.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Tarot

Post by Tarot » Sat May 27, 2006 8:45 am

Struggle
Frustration
Irritation
Quarrel
Aggressiveness
Conflicts
Competition

myeye

Post by myeye » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:33 am

Can be a card of GOLD, GAIN, OPULENCE and can indicate success in financial speculation.

Astynome

Post by Astynome » Sun May 03, 2009 10:32 am

key words for me "putting up with" as in not particularly to your liking - odds might be a little against you but you have to struggle on through - so yeah competition, material circumstances not as you would like them etc - but with a view to pulling through depending on other cards - basically you are a contender for success or to gain but it's not going to be handed to you - a situation that can be a bit of a pain in the rear eg. a man dating a woman with dependent children might have this card because he has to contend with the kids for her attention, so he has to work out how he might use tactics to manouvre himself into a better position in the game - however it won't be quite a breeze or to his liking.

greenmerlin

Post by greenmerlin » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Right side up, it could mean friendly physical or mental competition. I often get this card when I'm going to my taekwondo class.
Upside down the competition becomes crueler and hurtful.

learnthenumbers

5 of Wands

Post by learnthenumbers » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Competition.  Challenges.  Tests.  Contests.  Contestant.  Runner-up.  Competitor.  Contender.  Opponent.  Scrimmage.  Sparring.  Practice.  Training.  Trainer.  Martial arts.  Wrestling.  Grappling.  Drums.  Scramble.  Stir.  Catalyst.  Reaction.  Risk.  Controversy.  Contention.  Provocateur.  Provoke.  Instigate.  Tease.  Taunt.  Ruckus.  Noise.  Dissonance.  Disturbance.  Struggles.  Strife.  Squabbles.  Quarrels.  Altercation.  Feuds.  Antagonism.  Rivalry.  Agitation.  Rowdy.  Wild.  Troublemaker.  Disorderly conduct.  Havoc.  Riot.  Scandal.

Return to “Rider Waite Tarot”