Keywords for Page of Cups

The Rider Waite Tarot Deck - Discussion and cards explained.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, TarotModerator

Tarot

Post by Tarot » Wed May 31, 2006 10:21 am

Service Rendered
Messenger
Intuitive
Loving
Emotional
Loving
Good Taste

nicnic

Post by nicnic » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:51 pm

Here I see a youthful young man who is eager to see his catch grow and blossom into something bigger. He is holding a chalice with a small fish and is holding it with great care so that he can protect his catch, nurture it and watch it grow. He seems to be a very caring person and has a very gentle nature about him.
It’s almost like, now he has found his catch, what can he do to save it? How can he care for it? What actions can he take to ensure that it stays with him? He is thinking what do I do next? What is my next step?

New emotions are building up within you.

Something new may come to you that you will love and admire, this could be in the form of a new baby. Or a new love interest could enter your life.

You may receive news concerning a loved one.

This could be the start of a new relationship that has to be nurtured to let it grow.

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:19 pm

The page of cups also represents a female child. Notice the pink. :)

PrincessinVain

Post by PrincessinVain » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:01 pm

I don't know, how different my intuition with page of cups is, but when i see page of cups, I immediately get the picture of friends from childhood reuniting.

samantha234

Post by samantha234 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:07 pm

Excellent!  Your intuition is working well! When you start to pick up your own meanings like that, then that is one of the ways YOU read the cards. Everyone has there own way of reading, as you can see by the updates i have found other meanings for the cards that work for me! Great job! and thank you for sharing! keep up the good work!! :)

learnthenumbers

Page of Cups

Post by learnthenumbers » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:50 pm

Helpfulness.  Assistance.  Aid.  Favor.  Volunteering.  Loving kindness.  Goodwill.  Gentle.  Good Samaritan.  Community.  Neighborhood.  Neighbors.  Brotherhood.  Siblings.  Service.  Seva.  Karma yoga.  Service work.  Public service.  Civic duty.  The common good.  Altruism.  Renovation.  Remodeling.  Jury duty.  Helpers.  Attendants.  Servant.  Doorman.  Handmaiden.  Maid.  Butler.  Fetch.  Bring.  Waitstaff.  Tips.  Prince.  Rescue.  Princess.  Doll.  Fond.  Tender.  Scrumptious.  Yummy.  Pampered.  Spoiled brat.  Spoiled rotten.  Puella.  Welfare.

Return to “Rider Waite Tarot”