need clarification

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prasanna

need clarification

Post by prasanna » Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:54 am

hai ,iam new to this site. i registered on 21st feb.iam preparing birth charts for many using our free software, while doing i found, empty places in rasi and pada coloum as well as in the charts of people born in 2007, the rasi where rahu and kethu must be placed, i got incorrect postion of kethu in many charts.From 2006 to 2008 april 9th  kethu should be in leo , but i got it in scorpio. position of vedic plants coloum also it is in correctly shown on the table. chart appears wrong. new learner may get confused, nobody can predict according to the wrong placements of grahas. so i request u to suggest the system authorities to change the wrong placement of kethu.i know this is a error of link while writing code.we know once we prepare charts we cant modify it .so pl do the needful and give me reply.i already wrote this in erro coloum to swetha,but received no reply yet,.in few charts planetary position on the table appers correctly pl take note of this also

i have sent for example one of mycharts for ur ref
   prasanna.
Attachments
unni.JPG
unni.JPG (124.28 KiB) Viewed 4454 times
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:21 am

Hi,

Regarding the Ketu position, is there a choice between true rahu/ketu and mean rahu/ketu? Some people follow the true positions and some follow the mean positons.

There is laso the choice of ayanamsha.

Since I do not have the software you could go thru the settings option again.

RishiRahul

prasanna

thanks rahul

Post by prasanna » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:23 pm

thank u very much for ur reply rahul, u can down load our mysticbaord free  MB free sample astrology software as i did to prepare charts.Particularly i find the mistake of rahu kethus postion in the year 2007 and 1989 only. Apart from that the charts are showing correct position, if u find time u can verify this and give ur opinion. this will help others also.
awating ur reply  
prasanna
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

prasanna

regarding kethu's position in birth charts.

Post by prasanna » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:18 pm

in my previous post reply i discussed with rishi rahul aboiut the kethus postion in birth charts. It is evident that If rahu is placed in Kunbha kethu must be shown is simha onlyonly being the 7th place from rahus position clockwise. This error not due to ayanamsa, this might be the error comitted by the developers of MB FREE Janam KUNDALI software professionals,which can be rectified by them only. I have already checked the postrions in 1989 panchang and 2007 panchang. If the error persists i doubt we may get the same error in the year 2026, reason is every 18 years rahu and kethu will come to the same place as they take 18 months each time during their transit. I the year 1989 and now they r placed in kumba and simha. they same error may prevail in the year 2026. Let me attach a sample chart showing the same error. I request the mysticboard administers to take necessary action so that users of the free sample softwares may be benifited in proper way.

prasanna
Attachments
samplechart for mr x.JPG
samplechart for mr x.JPG (120.85 KiB) Viewed 4395 times
prasanna

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:38 am

hello,
thanks for letting me know. I shall surely look into it and get it corrected before the next upgrade.

prasanna

to swetha from prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:36 am

hai swetha , thank god atleast u have seen and noted my first post, and thanks for giving reply,pl do the needful as soon as u can, one more error i found some where regarding th e placement of surya while going thro Luxors post about his question anyone pl help, somebody also wrote, the postion of surya in the given chart is wrong, for those who born in the month of june, the chart shows surya in leo that is wrong, it should be shown on mithuna, so please notedown this also , i think keeping software with all sorts ofmistakes will not serve the purpose

thank u again
prasanna
prasanna

shekher

Post by shekher » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:17 pm

as far as i know rahu & ketu should be 180 degrees apart i.e. opposite.
-shekher
love & light to all.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:11 am

thanks for pointing out. we will correct it before our next upgrade

shekher

Post by shekher » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:42 pm

Thank u.
love & light to all.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”