Subliminal Results.

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vircanaq_88

Subliminal Results.

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:54 am

Ok So Anybody Actally use The Subliminal Message Software Without Problems, And Have It Work For You???
Oh Another Quetion Do You Think It Will Only have Effects On You Mind If Your Open To Reciving It And applying It Your Life?
This Is My First Day Using It And Im Praying To God It Works.
~Karma

AutumnSprite

Post by AutumnSprite » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:49 am

I have been using couple weeks, adapted with personal messages. I have really found a difference in my attitude toward life that had not occurred before. I was gathering positive beliefs, but I think using the software is helping :) I hope it does for you ~ give it time :)

kpkpkp

does it work

Post by kpkpkp » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:17 pm

I have had this program for six days.  I enjoy using it.  I programmed a new category I call "Gratitude." I am allowing it to help me appreciate all the good aspects of my life.  I am allowing it to work.  I am allowing myself to be happier, and less angry at things that are really not worth the anger, anxiety and frustration.

I will keep using it.

I think the key to this is to open up your mind and ALLOW yourself to have what you want, and believe you deserve everything good.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:02 am

i guess thats very true.. even i never believed in it.. but when i started using it and was open to the program.. it really worked:)

lluvia

help needed

Post by lluvia » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:24 am

this subliminal software its not working wright it blinks a lot n cant go no where some body out there plase help,.lluvia thanks :smt017  :smt017

yari

subliminal software

Post by yari » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:06 am

I´ve used a subliminal software for about three months for 2 goals. But for one goal it didn´t work although I´ve changed the affirmations, for the other goal it worked only for the first days. I´ve read some articles about different methods.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:52 am

I'm using the software.  I'm really wanting it to work.
I have added some of my own topics including a "You" section so the affirmations I am getting are you related  example: You are strong and healthy.  Your friends see you as strong and healthy.
I'm also going to add some that may seem negative, but statements that have moved me consciously.  I need to hear some of them deeply.  Sometimes what I judge as negative is positive for some part of me that really needs to feel it deeply.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:42 pm

tourbi wrote:I'm using the software.  I'm really wanting it to work.
I have added some of my own topics including a "You" section so the affirmations I am getting are you related  example: You are strong and healthy.  Your friends see you as strong and healthy.
I'm also going to add some that may seem negative, but statements that have moved me consciously.  I need to hear some of them deeply.  Sometimes what I judge as negative is positive for some part of me that really needs to feel it deeply.
Dear tourbi,

I think u will see better results if u change the wordings from

"You are strong and healthy." to "I am strong and healthy."

"Your friends see you as strong and healthy." to "My friends see me as strong and healthy."

I know doing this (talking as first person) will help u more than talking about urself as a third person.

Hope u get ur desired results,

Take Care.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:24 pm

Vishwas wrote:
tourbi wrote:I'm using the software.  I'm really wanting it to work.
Dear tourbi,

I think u will see better results if u change the wordings from

"You are strong and healthy." to "I am strong and healthy."

"Your friends see you as strong and healthy." to "My friends see me as strong and healthy."

I know doing this (talking as first person) will help u more than talking about urself as a third person.

Hope u get ur desired results,

Take Care.
Thank you.  I have that in the sections for wealth and weight and body.  I have a "YOU" section in addition where I have you messages as described above.  I do both.
I am thinking of adding a She section also.  tourbi, she is always happy, strong, healthy, slender and ..........fill in the blank.

gv_1234

my first day

Post by gv_1234 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:26 pm

Hi everyone!

It's my first day in using this software, I am really looking forward in achieving my goals and I do believe that this software will help me :D

May we achieve all that we desire! :D

xenergy

Post by xenergy » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:09 pm

Hi,

I just download MB subliminal software yesterday and register to the forum today. I remember 3 years ago i was using a very similar software (i changed my laptop 2 years ago, so Im not using the software since then), wanting certain amount of salary.  I came to realize that the amount salary I had today, is exactly the same with the amount that i wrote in the subliminal software. It does works. But you have to remember some points:
1. You had to really believe that you can achieve your goals.
2. It does take sometime to manifest.
3. Keep grateful with whatever you have now.

Nothing magical in this. Its a science. Its how the universe works.

Good luck.

-Adi the Xenergy-

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:54 pm

This software works through the sub-conscience mind. 12% of your mind is the conscience mind, while 88% is the sub-conscience mind. You are only comfortable with your knowns and will not respond to unknowns, because unknowns cause pain. Pain/Pleasure scale. The theory of mind is the critical filter that we must pass through in order to reach the sub-conscience mind, there are ways to bypass this, however, if you cannot do this, you will not succeed with this type of software. In my training as a Certified Hypnotist, I can tell you that you will reject any idea you are not comfortable with, so if the software is not working, try changing what you are asking for and what is real for you. It works on the physical/emotional suggestability scale, and the Physical/Emotion Sexuality scales. The sexuality part is dominant as is true for hypnosis. Someone who is a physical suggestable, learns literally, however, someone who is an Emotional Suggestable learns through Inference. So, really it would help if you knew your suggestability type so you could word your messages properly for yourself. Without this information, the program cannot be properly taylored to you. I have this information and believe it works and it works quickly. There is more to it than what I have stated above, however, I am not going to teach a class right now on suggestability types. I just don't have the time. Yes, I'm certified and still going to school to add to my spiritual toolbox. lol

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

Seguralta

Post by Seguralta » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 pm

Where can I discover my suggestability type? Is there a book about it?

Thanks

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:41 pm

Dear Seguralta,

As far as I am aware, there are no books on this. I learned this in college by the Dr. that actually created it. I can give you 2 quizes to check for your suggestability, however, I would rather do this in PM as many of the questions are very personal in nature. I do not want to place the questions on the board, and I have no way of placing the scoring grid here either. Each quiz must be graded, but there is no right or wrong answer. I don't have the time to do this right now, but when I feel I have the time, I will post here or send you a PM if that is ok?

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

karendoherty

help please

Post by karendoherty » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:16 am

I have the subliminal s/w but it displays 'test' instead of the messages I programmed in and also the date for the goals changes automaticall and doesn't save the dates I select.  Has anyone else had this problem??  Does the s/w need to registered to work properly?  I think it would be quite good if I could get it to do the right thing.
Any tips are welcome.
Cheers
Karen

Return to “Mystic Softwares”