Severe Bug in "Chinese Zodiac", v1.25---ReVisited

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Maetel of La Metalle

Severe Bug in "Chinese Zodiac", v1.25---ReVisited

Post by Maetel of La Metalle » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:29 am

Despite reporting this bug sometime ago, and the following post being put up on the 12th of October (it is now the 17th):
swetha wrote:the prb has been detected. will upload the new copy tonight.
when I re-d/l'd the programme tonight, it was still dating the year AD 1956 in the readout as AD 1920 (which has no information whatso, incidently), nor had the version (v1.25) changed.

Is it that repairing the programme is impossible or too difficult, or is it a problem with my complaining about having to use the year AD 1991 to get the results for AD 1956?  Am I to shut-up and appreciate what I've got  (the programme was, after all, free)---perhaps I am unreasonably expecting too much?
Maetel of La Metalle.

--Power corrupts.  Absolute power is kind of neat.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:46 am

Hmmm...confirm...I tried to download again and got the same "error 13" mischmas, and closing down after continue.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:35 am

It takes time to update these software, what with all the other work & other software's being developed, so we request u to plz w8, we will be updating it soon.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:02 am

i am sorry guys..... i completely forgot to upload the new copy....wont happen again..
swetha

Return to “Mystic Softwares”