**HOW TO REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE & GET UNLOCK CODE!**

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

**HOW TO REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE & GET UNLOCK CODE!**

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:40 pm

Hello,
We thought it would be a great help for members to read the following tips before registering their copy of the softwares.

Many times we receive mails saying:
"Please register my program, send me my key "

We have no way to find out how to produce the key so
if you fail to give the info,then I am sorry to say, but you then receive...nothing:-)

I would also like to point out that each program needs at least XX meaningful posts to be made before you can receive the unlock code for free.
(XX = POST=different programs might have different "request" to fulfill to stay free...please see download page...and it will soon appear on programs.)
Please see this link for details on required posts or donation for each software:
http://www.divinationsoftwares.com/
Each unlock code is unique for one particular copy of one particular software and for only that PC where ID is given.
Attachments
25post.jpg
25post.jpg (65.36 KiB) Viewed 47872 times
Last edited by Rhutobello on Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:37 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:51 pm

"We are aware that some users of our program would prefer not to post on the forum.

In order to give them an option to register their softwares, we will give option to donate for a key.
Each program might have a different request for donation, please look on download page, and it will soon appare on each program type.
http://www.divinationsoftwares.com/  

The money donated will be used to continue our efforts to give you the best free programs in the esoteric domain and to keep MysticBoard up to date.

Please use the link below to donate:

http://mysticboard.org/donate.html

Then send your details to:

mysticboard.key@gmail.com

and include 3 key factors for each key you want to receive:

1)Your name…must be the same as the Donator…or Donator must be specified.
(if you wish to register more then 1 program, it’s enough to mention it once.)

2)Name of the Program and version number:
the different program names should be mentioned

3)The ID of the PC…..Remember the key can’t be moved to another PC.
The System Id is unique for each copy of the program. Menions the different system ids for different softwares that you want registered.

We will then send the key codes to the email account of your choice as soon as the payment is confirmed.

Thanks
Wishing u good time with the softwares!

Return to “Mystic Softwares”