suggestions for new softwares...

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lazzlo

Post by lazzlo » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:33 pm

How about possibly combining the software with binaural feedback software like "Brainwave generator" ?  I think it could prove to be an interesting combination.javascript:emoticon(':smt020')
javascript:emoticon(':smt020')

Andypants

Post by Andypants » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:19 am

How about a grand daddy software.
One that incorporates all the softwares into a single installable package for ultimate divination purposes.
Then all updates could focus on the single program.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:48 am

thanks for your suggestion. but since each software is unique, we will have to work on each separately to rectify errors etc. and the size would become too much too.
we do have some combination softwares.

you can see all the softwares in the below link:

http://www.divinationsoftwares.com/

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:48 am

I would love an herbal guide.
and I like the aforementioned herbal/color et al cross reference guide idea.

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Sat May 10, 2008 9:27 am

I would really like a simple daily horoscope software, I was looking for something like that but didn't find it so i guess that there isn't really one. It would be very nice to have a software that would give you your daily horoscope according to your zodiac sign without writing your name, counrty, date of birth and question.

The herbal guide software idea is a good one too :)
life is real when you are dreaming, life is a dream when you are realing

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Sat May 10, 2008 11:53 am

oh, and i have another suggestion...

i downloaded the tarot reading software and the runes reading software and i really thank you guys for them, nevertheless i found that the answers that both reading softwares give are quite negative. I tried both of them a few times and they would always give really negative omens, I don't even feel as bad as the cards say that i am.  they also don't respond (not even remotely) to the actual question made. I'm not saying that the answers they give are wrong by any means, but i think they should be more positive and encouraging. I would download the tarot software that allows you to customize your decks if i new how to read tarot cards and runes, but i don't. I'll really apreciatte if you consider making the meanings again.

pagandesign

Re: Software Idea!!

Post by pagandesign » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:03 am

I will second UnicornGray's suggestion for an all-encompassing correspondence database program with the ability to cross-reference. This might not be exactly what Unicorn or Delphina had in mind, but its something that I've scoured the web for, and its how I found Mystic Board.

There already are fortune telling programs out there, but there is no program that I know of that is a ready-built cross-referencing database like this. Right now I'm settling with MS Excel, hoping I'll figure out how to export it to an MySQL database later = but I'm a newbie so I find it difficult.

To start off it can have the Qabbalan Sephiroth and astrological planets with their corresponding deities, herbs, incenses, stones, tarot, runes, color, etc.; and the users can add their own categories and items. Registered users can export into excel, mysql or into a tidy web-ready html database.

Believe me there's plenty of market for this, just google magickal correspondences... plenty of sites. But its just the info that one wants at their fingertips. It is said that the Tree of Life can be used to categorize absolutely anything - and that would be great on my desktop, with a nice user interface! ;) Worth buying, definitely! No more googling for me!
Delphina wrote:
UnicornGray wrote:Merry Meet to all,
How about a cross reference software with info on substitutions for herbs, colors, oils, or incense?
What an intriguing idea  :smt004
Delphina
---------
All are leaves, branching from One Great Tree.

Seguralta

Post by Seguralta » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:47 am

You could develop a software that indicate the mood of
a person depending on astrological predictions
E.g. every day you are at a diferent level than the one
you were the day before

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:09 pm

hey guys,
thanks for your suggestion. will definitely keep in mind when we upgrade

suraksha kawach

[color=red]Re Suggestions for new software posted by Abhisheik[/color]

Post by suraksha kawach » Sun May 10, 2009 8:10 am

Hi, i ahve just posted a VAK test on the MB and suggest the same can be converted into a software for use of all
Dr. G Rajesh,
Suraksha Kawach

Abhiisur

Post by Abhiisur » Wed May 20, 2009 12:25 pm

I really want some reference softwares....
Abhi

FreedomPhenix

Upgrade Suggestion

Post by FreedomPhenix » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:55 pm

I have currently been using the MB Divination I and II the past couple days. They have been very interesting and some features I have found the be very useful and helping me validate or retap my own intuitions. I was looking for an option to print the outcomes and unless i missed it completely, i can copy and paste to another source but not print from the application. If using these tools for a client it would be very helpful and more professional than the copy/paste method. I am enjoying them greatly and look forward to testing out even more of the programs in the process of building sales and clients for a partnership and ministry. Excellent products! It is hard to find good computerized tools for spiritual work.
Rick Gronczewski & Samantha Phenix
The R&S Alliance
A.K.A. FreedomPhenix

Madhavacharya

unlock code

Post by Madhavacharya » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:52 am

Thank you v m swetha for sending unlock code so swiftly. In future i will associate & will participate in discussions.
LOVE ASTROLOGY

abhishek701

Need match making V1.3 software and not V1.4

Post by abhishek701 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Can someone help me to get this version of the software/

scarabcameo

learning tarot

Post by scarabcameo » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:29 pm

Is it best to learn basic tarot by reading books or is it possible to become open to it through software?

Return to “Mystic Softwares”