suggestions for new softwares...

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

suggestions for new softwares...

Post by Abhishek » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:31 am

Hi people,

how is life?  :smt003

i was wondering if you guys have suggestions / ideas about new softwares that can be made...

we can discuss them and if possible make them for the board...

Abhishek

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:45 pm

I would be interested in a reference material software.  One that was a "how-to" guide for all (or at least many) of the disciplines on this site.  Of course, it would probably requite the input of a lot of members to see this happen, but a very slick program that covered so many topics well could say volumes for M-B (as in luring them to this site).

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:40 am

i think we can do the "How-to" softwares... let me think how to go about getting this done... good idea. :)

Saldaba6

Post by Saldaba6 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:00 am

Would a vedic astrology software program be possible? I see programs for many others but not that.
Breathe in the air, don't be afraid to care...... Look around, choose your own ground. - Pink Floyd

askhokhar

Post by askhokhar » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:04 am

I have been looking for a western/ vedic astrology software which could predict incidents in life. Most softwares that are available refer to personality assessments and profile matching. These are important fields but sometimes a person needs help in making important decisions in life.

solar moon

Post by solar moon » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:16 am

A dairy sort of thing. . . I mean in the MB tarot pro thingy there is a system to help you learn the meanings, but It would be very nice if you had the same sort of set up just where the user can type in their own person interpretations of the cards. Since there isn't any symbolism mentioned. . . .

could that be done?
the darkness protects what little is left to see by the light of the day.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:37 am

solar moon wrote:A dairy sort of thing. . . I mean in the MB tarot pro thingy there is a system to help you learn the meanings, but It would be very nice if you had the same sort of set up just where the user can type in their own person interpretations of the cards. Since there isn't any symbolism mentioned. . . .

could that be done?
try www.tarotsoftware.org ... allows you to make custom meaning and decks...

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:37 pm

askhokhar wrote:I have been looking for a western/ vedic astrology software which could predict incidents in life. Most softwares that are available refer to personality assessments and profile matching. These are important fields but sometimes a person needs help in making important decisions in life.
Agreed.

silverphoenixwillow

natal birth charts

Post by silverphoenixwillow » Sun May 20, 2007 9:07 am

it would be awesome to have a quicker way to do somebodies birth chart,,,,,it takes for-ever to do one the old way,,very time consuming,,,,,,,this would be great to have,, if you could just put in date,,,,time,,,,name,,,and location ,, and have all the info at hand,,,,,,,
blessed be )O( love and light

UnicornGray

Software Idea!!

Post by UnicornGray » Tue May 22, 2007 9:09 am

Merry Meet to all,
How about a cross reference software with infor on subitutions for herbs, colors, oils, or incence?
Brightest Blessings from Unicorn Gray

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu May 24, 2007 6:18 am

and Earl.. a how to-- guide is great idea.
cud u suggest some topics we cud start off with?
swetha

Delphina

Re: Software Idea!!

Post by Delphina » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:51 pm

UnicornGray wrote:Merry Meet to all,
How about a cross reference software with info on substitutions for herbs, colors, oils, or incense?
What an intriguing idea  :smt004
Delphina

VoTri

Post by VoTri » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:46 pm

Admin,

Recently I crossed over your site and download your software. As a software developer, I am honor and very excite to meet other feng-shui developer.

In the next few week, a book will be release to the Asian market call "Ha Do trong Van Minh Lac Viet" which mean
"Ha Do" means the second set of magic number
2 .. 7 .. 4
3 .. 5 .. 9
8 .. 1 .. 6

This set of number was found at the same ancient time as the first of magic number (in your feng-shui software, which called Lac Thu). The interesting of this amazing finding is that Ha Do is closely tie to feng-shui then Lac Thu . I have studied this set of number, Ha Do, for the last 5 years, and found that it contains many missing elements and answer many questions to the ying-yang and the 5 elements that Lac Thu can't answer.

I fully recommend that you spend sometime learning this set of magic number, ha do . This will be the most interesting thing that you will encounter, and it will change the way you write your next software released.

Sincerely,

VoTri

loulow

Color Quiz software

Post by loulow » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:27 pm

This is a fantastic tool to help people who do not know what they want or where they are going. Very good tool for coaches to use

loulow

Enneagram software

Post by loulow » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:29 pm

I have been using the longer version of the enneagram for months now, my clients will prefer this method as it is simple, straight to the point and less time consuming.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”