tarot card soft ware is awesome

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

silverphoenixwillow

tarot card soft ware is awesome

Post by silverphoenixwillow » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:42 am

i have read cards for many years,,, and at first when i seen your program,, i was a litte skeptical,,,,,,,,,but after trying the deck,,,,, and using it regularly...... i find that they are right on,,,,, i may never use my regular cards again,,,,,,,,,,wow,,, thanks so much for the mystic board site
blessed be )O( love and light

MoonGypsy

They Say This One Is The Best, But....

Post by MoonGypsy » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:34 pm

You R stuck with Rider Waite and when You try 2 make your own cards, U R only getting to add the meanings...U won't get 2 add the cards like they did before. Also, your work is never saved like you save it after you close the program. Im looking for another one, myself. I know there's better.
Be Well and Be Blessed

Abhishek
Site Admin

Re: They Say This One Is The Best, But....

Post by Abhishek » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:51 am

MoonGypsy wrote:You R stuck with Rider Waite and when You try 2 make your own cards, U R only getting to add the meanings...U won't get 2 add the cards like they did before. Also, your work is never saved like you save it after you close the program. Im looking for another one, myself. I know there's better.
is there a problem you are facing? talk to us ... :) i am sure with feedback we can go from better to best.

Azreal93

Re: tarot card soft ware is awesome

Post by Azreal93 » Fri May 18, 2007 5:17 am

silverphoenixwillow wrote:i have read cards for many years,,, and at first when i seen your program,, i was a litte skeptical,,,,,,,,,but after trying the deck,,,,, and using it regularly...... i find that they are right on,,,,, i may never use my regular cards again,,,,,,,,,,wow,,, thanks so much for the mystic board site
Right On! I agree 100% I have tried a great number of PC Tarot Programs
and It's the best one I have seen yet. It's been a joy to use!!!
Blessings : Azreal93
Love is the Law, love under will.

wicked_lil_secret_69

Post by wicked_lil_secret_69 » Sat May 19, 2007 6:05 am

I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT POSTING THIS ON MY SITE?

Tukaram

Post by Tukaram » Tue May 22, 2007 3:48 am

Well Silver I just downloaded the Tarot software and haven't really had a chance to mess with i tmuch, but so far it looks pretty good!  I hope i find it as useful as you seem to. :)

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue May 22, 2007 2:33 pm

wicked_lil_secret_69 wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT POSTING THIS ON MY SITE?
Hi, have you read the page all about co-branding? http://mysticboard.org/co-brand.html

jaymierp

Post by jaymierp » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:29 pm

I love this software I just started playing with it and find it very accurate and as good as my cards.  I have used it as a tool to compare with my cards and as long as the question is concentrated on I find very similar results.  Thanks for making it available to us :)

ajoypb

Post by ajoypb » Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:26 pm

i can but agree u  r right , these softwares r  good... keep it up

cheekywhiz

Post by cheekywhiz » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Well i just downloaded the tarot software and so far i find it great! Havent the foggiest idea how to get it registered and all though.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:45 pm

u can get more information on registering the software
at:
http://mysticboard.org/register.html

bwitched

I am eager to utilize the program!!

Post by bwitched » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:59 am

I have yet to try any tarot software.  That is pretty awesome that it still maintains accuracy for other members.

the fool

tarot sotware at my pc

Post by the fool » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:32 am

let me tell you that i,m being using this program and its ozone regarding the meaning and the explanation for each card  its also the same stuff that a medium said in person

kkat

Great resource

Post by kkat » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:45 am

This program is a great learning resource.  Thanks very much.

saira

plz help

Post by saira » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:01 am

Hi,
With respect to this post, where can i find the download link for this awesome tarot software you guys are talking about. Iam really interested in this software after u people praised so much about it, so plz direct me to the download link. Thanks in anticipation
SAIRA

Return to “Mystic Softwares”