unable to print or copy the content

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

georgelagardo

unable to print or copy the content

Post by georgelagardo » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:25 pm

hi .. i installed the  MB FREE  ASTROLOGY MATCH v1.0 SOFTWARE  and tried it out fine .. its great ... i was amazed to see such so many details ..of the match and the horoscope details .. but i was surprised to see that i cant fine an option to get a hard copy of the same nor could i copy the content ...  is there any other way to get around it or  these options will come up once that software is registered..

please reply

hi .. i was surprise to see the  points that i received for a particular match ,  the same match was carried out using the HORO (NAKSHATRA ) , the result is quite contradicting, so would like to know if this result that we receive are 100% correct or if not what is the % of tolerence with respect to accuracy of predictions.

georgelagardo

help...... me

Post by georgelagardo » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:46 pm

hi .............. i am a Christian,. my name is George living at bangalore.  my question is .. when we do kundali match  and the points comes less or  the match is not favourable .. is it an indicaton that we should not go for that with marrage.. because my dad and mom's  match when i tried out using the software it came out  not compatible ,  how ever when i reflect back i can see that there were no such incident.. and their marrage has been abot 40 years  a happy, successful and peaceful one...
so please advice me on this
George Lagardo

georgelagardo

can the bride be older then the groom

Post by georgelagardo » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:48 pm

hi ... if the kundli match is perfect eventhough the bride is elder to the groom... is there any problem with that ..

hi...  regarding the earlier question .. is there any specific age diffrence that is to be looked after  if there is at all an age diffrence found on a couple planning to get married...  if so what is the minimum age diffrence ..... wether the bride is older then the groom or vice versa...

Mod note:

10 such question as this in this area will not count as 10 meaningful post.
Rhutobello

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:51 pm

Life is the real Reading....no software ....no Reader....only you can make it what it will be....You yourself is the ultimate Reader.

Use every such tools as this as a suggestions....but not as fact.....there can never be...if so...then our path was laid in stone and we was nothing but Robots.
Last edited by Rhutobello on Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

georgelagardo

hi..................

Post by georgelagardo » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:08 pm

hi .. i was surprise to see the  points that i received for a particular match ,  the same match was carried out using the HORO (NAKSHATRA ) , the result is quite contradicting, so would like to know if this result that we receive are 100% correct or if not what is the % of tolerence with respect to accuracy of predictions.
George Lagardo

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:25 am

hello,
even my husband's and my results are not very favorable.. but we are happy:)
so the moral of the story.. use the stars as a guideline.. dont  lead your life by them.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”