Software for Macs

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

1nicolem

Software for Macs

Post by 1nicolem » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:26 am

yes, I said it. Are there divination software packages for Macs?

:smt006
Life is too short. Live well and be at peace.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:22 am

at the moment they r for Windows:)

marykimg

MAC Software

Post by marykimg » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:30 am

Just wanted to Thank 1nicolem for asking about MAC software. :smt006

I'm on a MAC too..... I'd love to try the software but unfortunately I have a G4 not the new powerbook MAC that you can run windows on. :smt010

Kim[/i]

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:29 am

awww.. thats bad.. maybe sometime soon..we will start adapting these software for MAC.. i have wanted a MAC myself:)

lavendercloud

Post by lavendercloud » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:13 pm

I'm also hoping that the software will be developed for Mac.  Apple is gaining market share; it finally surpassed Dell with the greatest market share of computers for educators and students.  It's becoming more standard and more and more software is becoming available for it.  Of course, we won't get anywhere without a Mac programmer, which I'm guessing MysticBoard doesn't have.

maclover

Post by maclover » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 am

swetha wrote:awww.. thats bad.. maybe sometime soon..we will start adapting these software for MAC.. i have wanted a MAC myself:)
I don't blame you for wanting a Mac.  Once you go Mac you will never go back, and you will never accept anything less than the superior quality of a Mac!  Just take my word on that! :smt003

maclover

Re: MAC Software

Post by maclover » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:55 am

marykimg wrote:Just wanted to Thank 1nicolem for asking about MAC software. :smt006

I'm on a MAC too..... I'd love to try the software but unfortunately I have a G4 not the new powerbook MAC that you can run windows on. :smt010

Kim[/i]
But why would you want to run windows on your Mac?

Windows = viruses galore, trojans, key loggers, and all other kinds of malware that Mac OS X doesn't have to worry about.

Windows = crappy running environment and not enjoying just plugging something in and it just simply works!

Windows = a computer boggled down in time due to clutter and fragmented files and just stops running efficiently.

Windows = a big pain in the butt!

Mac = not having to have all kinds of anti mal=ware protection

Mac = files never being fragmented (because Macs don't fragment your files)

Mac = computer running like the day you got even many years later

Mac = just plugging things in and they work (no pesky drivers to install)

Mac = a superior computer dream come true.

Personally I have Leopard 10.5 and could install boot camp and then run Windows.  Wouldn't dream of putting Microcrap Windows on my baby and opening it up to all the problems of Windows (especially the nasty mal-ware).
Nope, if you want me to try your programs they need to be Mac compatible or I'll just go elsewhere.

My main point is, consider it a blessing not to have Windows and if you get a later Mac or OS X really think long and hard before installing Windows because you'll be opening yourself up to all the problems of Windows.  After all why do you have a Mac instead?

Return to “Mystic Softwares”