~~How Can You Break a Spell~

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

luca

~~How Can You Break a Spell~

Post by luca » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:41 pm

~~~would really appreciate the information on how can you break a spell~~~please help*******Thank You********* :smt008
~aloha~

angrysky

Some ways to break spells

Post by angrysky » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:35 pm

There are several ways to break spells-
One of the best is to imagine a loving white light around yourself and the person you believe cast the spell.
Maybe say "The love of God surrounds, protects and heals us"
Wishing negative events will cause those events to return to you, even if you feel justified.
Agitated thoughts will stress your life and body.
Your thoughts will attract like events- good happy thoughts = good happy life.
Reinforce your thought with focused action(ritual- even just lighting a candle or incense with intent.)
Your faith in things makes them real- good or bad.
Hope this helps,
Tyler

brahma_sky

Post by brahma_sky » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:52 am

There are all sorts of ways.  Which one you choose depends upon your own belief system.  If you have the right kind of practitioner (one who is not a poser) voodoo and santeria offer very powerful methods for curse and hex removal.

You can always try old fashioned Christian methods such as exorcism or prayer groups.  The more people you have involved in a prayer group, the more powerful the cleansing can be.

If you are into shamanism, you can have a smudging performed upon you and your house, with burning sage and the proper prayers.

If you are Wiccan/Hermetic/proto-European/ceremonial magician, forming a proper circle with a coven and drawing down the moon, is an excellent way.

There are as many ways to remove a spell as there are cooks and recipes.
"Interiora Vide"

ashokkumarsharma

Different Spells, different Tactics

Post by ashokkumarsharma » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:25 am

See There are different types of spells and there is a lot of variation in the 'technology' used to break each of them. It is a very vast subject. Ask the specifics. What sort of spell is experiences (what is going on with whom..) the place, the person/persons involved, symptoms felt and the periods till that the spell effect is felt and when it subsides. Remember spell breaking is a diffrent strategy from the spell casting. Like if somebody attacks you with a weapon then you may deflect the attacker in various ways that may be temporary or permanent. If bees, mites, wasp, scorpio, any mad animal attacks..then it becomes entirely a diffrent strategic issue to deal effectively with the phenomenon. Spells are found to be person, place, period and property specific (4P). So there displacing depends after analysing the phenomenon.

All spells have a half life like radiation. They have to die after a certain period provided the subject survives some how.

Ashok

post edited:
kindly do not advertise personal services in posts.

shekher

Post by shekher » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:46 pm

chanting of god's name is the best way to minimise the efferct.Gayatri mantra is believed to b very powerfull.Meditation can do good.Do attend to prayers in church ,mosque or any religious place in which u r having faith, at a time when maximum people r worshipping.
-shekher
love & light to all.

Bandit81101

Post by Bandit81101 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:12 pm

I was told once how to remove that and all negative energy or others energy you have and get back your own.

They said at night find a quiet place to meditate.  Once relaxed as the universe to take back everything that isn't yours, and picture all of it leaving you and going to the moon and surrounding universe.  After the stream has ended, as the universe to return all that is yours, and picture a stream returning to you from the universe and bringing back all that is yours that you have left elsewhere. (For example, we leave small pieces of ourselves when we are with significant others)

:)  Hope you can break whatever spell it is that is against you :)
Fairytales don't tell children that dragons exist, they already know that dragons exist.  Fairytales tell them that dragons can be defeated.

shekher

Breaking the spell

Post by shekher » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:32 am

Bandit81101 has given a very good method to break the spell. one more thing that i wish to add is that it may b done at the time of full moon to get maximum benifits.
love & light to all.

obvious@live.ca

stepping away from a spell

Post by obvious@live.ca » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:22 pm

I have a few ideas on stepping away from things, reflections and such...

black tourmaline with mica is a good rock to use as a focus, it chanels all the energy back to the subconscious where it is affecting you, most likely by, these being mind things, they are channelled through the mind, our connection, the mica reflects the spell back, so tourmaline with mica is best...

imagine seeing how the spell is connecting to it, and place a mirror in front of that, this is sort of feng shui, mirrors can be wonderful tools to use....

there is the neutralization method, but if there is a lot of angst and anger going on, sometimes the neutralization is hard to achieve, so that to me is sometimes why my bubble of white light is problematic, that and sometimes its an interior connection, so imagining a white light around your body isnt really where to put it, you want to imagine a connection to the information, sort of like a cord that comes from another dimension enterring into your brain, and put a filter on it, an inside thing, not an outside shell....

also, attaching the problem to a stick and placing your energy at one end and where the problem is coming from at the other and then breaking it in half, you kind of have to hold the thought in your head at the same time as you are holding the stick in your hands and in your mind and make the break, mental gymnastics, but workable....(or anything else you can break easily)

a moon trick I just read about yesterday,....when themoon is shifting into another sign, that is the time to make breaks with things, so find out when the moon is changing (not the visible shape, but the astrological sign) and imagine yourself leaving the spell and its effects behind you as the moon changes into the next sign....

getting a hair cut and imagining all your troubles getting taken off with the split ends and such, sounds strange, but you know the sampson thing =)

I think my best advice would be to get creative and anything you can imagine yourself doing to break the spell, do it, make it fun, but dont make a game out of it, ritualize it, burn a candle (I think it is a brown one, but there is alot of information on candle magic out there) and dont make it a big candle cause I think the thing to do with a candle magic working is to let the candle burn completely down and imagine the spell, connect the energy of the spell to the energy of the candle being burnt away to nothing....

showers are good, washing the energy of the spell off of you, if it is affecting you, but that doesnt really deal with the fact that it is coming at you, the thing is to make breaks in the universe via which the energy of the spell is coming at you, thus I say the stick, if the spell is attached to the stick (and this takes awhile to work, it must make the connective pathway in your brain, it must go caster, spell, broken stick, me quite a few times before the pathway is made clear, or if you are strong enough in your will, it can work with just once, probably depends ona mix of how strong you feel about it and how strong the situative elements are and how strong the other person feels about it, depends....

making a void for the spell to fall into before it touches you is almost better than reflecting the spell back, but the reflecting the spell back with understanding is good, but just to engage in psychic warfare and attack back is not so good as it just increases the karmic connection, the yuck going on....

hope this helps, or at least is interesting =)
K
do no harm =)

obvious@live.ca

a comment on a reply =)

Post by obvious@live.ca » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:28 pm

The universe taking back what isnt yours and giving back what is yours is an awesome comment!

its sometimes like we have different people's bits and pieces of energy to make up a single body of energy we can call our own, when what we really want is all of our own energy, not that bonds are bad, but I still dont completely understand how we share energy and form bonds, but I have recently been reading about soul retrieval and that is something she talked about retrieving pieces of your self from other people,....

one of her comments was to imagine yourself offering them a beautiful object, perhaps a shiney gold ball of energy, something that looks better to them than what they are holding on to of yours, and asking for your own piece back....

in shamanism, sometimes the workings get tricky, and sneaky, and stealing back parts that were stolen, but again, that just enters into the karmic game, best to exchange, or as the other reply said, ask the universe to do it for you, giving as you are recieving,

its a wonderful thought, actually better than anything I said about breaking the spells I would definitely go there first before I got into any active breaking of spells to see if a heartfelt asking and even transaction works first...

K
do no harm =)

dabarne

Help Me Use the Software Correctly

Post by dabarne » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:52 pm

Hello All,

I am new to the community.  I am learning how to use the software to reach my goals.  Can someone tell me what does it mean when the software shows me that I should have achieved 14.29% but I actually achieved 0% although I achieved 3 goals?  Thank you for your kind attention and instructions.

Dionne
Do Love and Be Loved.

p3ntacle

Balance

Post by p3ntacle » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:36 pm

You might want to use tarot cards or divination methods to see if there is a more underlying pattern or cause. Looking into your astrological chart you might find balance.
For instance: I recently used the "Three Life-Times Spread" for karma that I had undergone during three lifetimes. I do card readings for people over the net as well. I have only done this twice thus far, so I am no expert. I would keep a record, or notebook, to remember what you have gotten for readings. The cards seem to tap into the subconscious or in my words the Cosmic Nature of Balance. If you are of sound mind and heart, & your intentions are pure and true:: they should be accurate.

lorelei88

Post by lorelei88 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:25 pm

if you know who did it, a binding spell can keep them from doing it again in the future. as for the current one, it depends on the medium used, if its voodoo, wherein a focus is used, finding and destroying that object usually works!

arrowstar

breaking a spell

Post by arrowstar » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:58 am

First time on these boards.  With over 50 years experience working in the metaphysicial, the biggest question I always ask about spells is "Are you really under a spell (or curse), or is what is happening a result of your own wrong decisions.
Many times we try to rationalize our human mistakes by blaming someone or something else.  Rule of thumb is there is always 2/3 good compared to 1/3 bad.  
If you life is now 100% bad (things going wrong), and if many of these wrong things are items that normally would not go wrong, then chances are you have an enemy out there somewhere.
However, if you are honest, and can trace down the trials in your life to errent decisions you have made, then you, and only you can make things better.
Best way to break a curse is thru ritual magick.  All magick springs from the mind, and items made, empowered, and used by you personally carry the most powerful magick of all
Knowledge is not necessarly facts

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:18 pm

i never knew spells could be broken. but here i am seeing a horde of ways to break spells! wow!
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

meagandixon

Post by meagandixon » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 pm

it depends on the type of spell that was cast, and the effect it is having on you, can you give any more information?
Color is simply energy we can see.

No Links in signatures or post!

Return to “Mystic Softwares”