GET FREE TRAFFIC AND EARN CASH - FULLY BRANDED SOFTWARE

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

GET FREE TRAFFIC AND EARN CASH - FULLY BRANDED SOFTWARE

Post by swetha » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:33 pm

Why Fully Brand A Mystic Board Software?

First and foremost, a fully branded copy of any Mystic Board software gives you the option to customize over twenty features. It also gives you an opportunity to start making money online or a low cost way to drive thousands of visitors to your site quickly. Read on and we will show you how.

Mystic Board is already a well known destination for everything Mystic. Mystic Board for the first time in Internet history started a free program for small webmasters and site owners to win surfer loyalty by starting a co-branding program. MysticBoard.com's Unique Branding Technology & Concept has helped dozens of webmasters get higher traffic and more revenues (as we will show below).

If you have been thinking of making extra money online, then Mystic Board’s softwares are for you. These products give you the flexibility to own and run your own program as you see fit. It is also easy to manage, it takes very little time leaving you time to do more important things and still make money or think of ideas to get more traffic.

You can choose to have the software customized completely to your requirements. Features such as software name, site url, logo, icon, add images, nag screen, help url, download / update url, about software screen, donate option, change captions, change color, change fonts, print option, save option and many many more features can be changed ( see below for full list) including making it a pay and use software.

After buying a fully branded copy, you can get them listed in hundreds of download websites like Download.com and you will start seeing an immediate inflow of visitors to your site. This is like a non-stop flow of low cost and inexpensive yet highly targeted traffic to your site. Normally, you would pay over 50 cents to one dollar per click to advertise on Google. This in itself makes it worth its weight in gold. Clue... Clue... How do you think thousands of visitors find their way to Mystic Board?

The First Ever Fully Branded Product in the mystic category that you as a webmaster / site-owner can own. Buy one copy of any of our softwares customized with your chosen name, logo, et al. And you in turn can sell as many copies of it as you want. NO HIDDEN FEE!! You can also fix your own price for the software.

Sell as little as 20 copies, after which all the profits are yours and yours alone.

Let’s do some simple math
For example, your cost is $ 300.00 to purchase a MB Software
You sell at $ 15 per copy, and then you break even after selling as little as 20 copies after which every copy you sell is pure profit.

List of Features that can be customized:

• Software Name – Any name of your choice on and within the software e.g. MB Free Numerology Software can be renamed to Yahoo! Numerology Software.
• Site URL – All URLs within the software leading to Mystic Board can be changed to your specified URLs e.g. mysticboard.org can be changed to www.yahoo.com .
• Logo – The image within the software.
• Icon – The image that will be placed on your Desktop.
• Add Images – Any other images that can be added / removed from within the software.
• Nag Screen – The start and end screen can be kept or removed.
• Help URL – This URL leads to the Software Help files. This can be changed as per your specifications.
• Download / Update URL - This URL leads to the download page by default also used for update. This can be changed as per your specifications.
• About Software Screen – A small description about yourself, your site and the software can be put in here.
• Donate Option – This can be kept / removed as per your specifications.
• Change Captions – Captions within the software can be changed to suit your needs.
• Change Color – The software color can be changed from the current color scheme.
• Change Fonts – All Fonts related formatting can be changed.
• Print Option – This option can be enabled / disabled / removed.
• Save Option - This option can be enabled / disabled / removed.

Registration Options:

• Can Be Turned Into A Paid Software –
The software can be turned into a try and buy software like www.MasterNumerology.com .
It can also be turned into a pay and use software like the ones that can be found on www.SpiritedLove.com .

Do some simple math for example your cost is $ 300.00 to purchase a MB Software. If you sell at $ 15 per copy, and then you break even after selling as little as 20 copies after which every copy you sell is pure profit.

• Can be kept as a Freeware / Donationware like Mystic Board’s exhaustive software resource.

Depending on the above, you have the below registration options:

• • • Register URL - This URL leads to the registration page. This can be changed as per your specifications.
• • • Registration Duration – Number of days a person can use the software before registration is required.
• • • Unlock Code – A unique software unlocking number will be given.
• • • Unique System Id – A unique software identity will be given.

We will offer discounts on multiple purchase.

Contact Swetha at swetha@mysticboard.org for pricing and other details. Or if you have any questions regarding this offer.
You can also use Instant Messenger to contact Swetha.
Yahoo: ssri06
MSN: swetha@netalways.com

I normally reply within 24 hours. If you do not hear back by then, it means that I may not have received your mail.
Last edited by swetha on Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snowfire

Hello

Post by Snowfire » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:27 pm

I am new here and welcome any suggestions and/or comments anyone has to offer. I am a little confused as to how all of this works. My husband and I are embarking on a new journey with our esoteric business, Ancestral Coalescence. I am curious if this would be a forum in which we could benefit from one another. I have to run to my "mundane" job for now. Thanks in advance for any of you who wish to respond.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:03 am

hello snowfire,
feel free to mail me your queries and i shall answer them for u:)

Kaylor

New here too!

Post by Kaylor » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:16 pm

Hello Everyone,
      I'm new here too! This seems like a very busy place! I don't know what to do, or where to start.
Is there someplace where my infomation is stored? Where are my smiley faces? I've GOT to have
smiley faces? How many posts do I need, before I can register software?  HELP?????
Thanks!!!  :)  I'll make my own smiley face!!!  ;)

Kaylor

He he he

Post by Kaylor » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:20 pm

Hello Everyone,
    NO!! I'm NOT 70.........I just HATE nosey questions! You NEVER ask a lady her age!!!!
OR her weight???  You can ask either...........doesn't mean I'm going to tell!! ;)

Kaylor

Kindred Spirits?

Post by Kaylor » Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Hey Everyone........Anyone.........Someone?
 Is there some way to find other people in my area who are
also interested in all things MYSTICAL?  I feel like a fish out
of water!!!   :smt017

Thanks!! [size=18][/size]

Kimberanne

confused

Post by Kimberanne » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:35 pm

Hi there.  I'm confused.  LOL.. if you get the co-branded option you can put the software on your site, but if you get the fully branded, you can sell the software?
"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." Dalai Lama

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:19 pm

yep.. the cobranded software will have our name alongwith your name but the fully branded version will be your copy with only your name.

melsunny4

Post by melsunny4 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:42 pm

How do I post? How many post do I have to post .  Google melsunny4 and get the scoop.

anina

Hi

Post by anina » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:39 am

I'm new here.  Still trying to figure it out. :smt005

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon May 18, 2009 8:34 am

hello,
feel free to ask you queries. we are here to help you out.

Jey

Post by Jey » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:50 am

The new branded copy-do you have to pay for it and how much Once you have the branded copy where you can make any changes... how do you sell it.
When you have Knowledge you use to torch to show the way.When you are Enlightened you become a torch

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:51 am

Yes,
You have to pay for the branded copy. Different softwares have different prices. You can send me an email at swetha@mysticboard.org with the software name and your queries.

Swetha

Ayin

MB Software

Post by Ayin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:04 am

How is it possible to market freeware software does this not violate the freeware status?
Thank you.
Each day is a gift live life as if there is no tomorrow.

dddhome

new to this site and looking to learn more about everything

Post by dddhome » Sun May 20, 2012 1:29 am

Hello everyone,
I am new and looking to learn anything I can about numerology, tarot cards and many other things I was raised to believe those things were wrong and never even gave them a chance to be heard and now as I get older I think I should open my mind and learn more about these things.   I like to be called by my signature because it is a name I received as a child from an Indian POW WOW camp in florida with my Father in 1972 or 73..:smt006
3moons

Return to “Mystic Softwares”