WHY MB SOFTWARES ARE NOT FREE?

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tiger_tiger

WHY MB SOFTWARES ARE NOT FREE?

Post by tiger_tiger » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:38 pm

I totally understand and respect the way MB are promoting the wonderful softwares the way they are.
But, for goodness sake last week I wanted to give a try to MB subliminal software, and it kept annoying with asking money and/or posting messages on the board. Then after a little search, I found Subliminal Blaster 1.1. To be frank & with all due respect; it's better than MB. (sorry guys!) As they promised it's the first free and full software now, I guess others are on the way to come out.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:34 pm

Well....what you didn't tell was that you get a "free" downgraded version, if you will have it all...you have to pay $15.

Here you get the full version for free, the only thing that happen is a nagging screen telling you to register when you start or end session.
You can keep it for free....you can even remove the nagging screen for free...by attending a forum where lots of people help each other out in different areas.....so in fact the forum has greater value then the program itself.
If you don't want to attend the forum you can donate 5$ and get it removed....but as said...it's up to you the user.

What program there is best, will always be different opinions from person to person, you feel you have found a better one...and I shall not deny you....I only tell the whole story!

Return to “Mystic Softwares”