IS THIS A MISTAKE?I would politely ask moderators and site admins to look at this issue!

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Luxor

IS THIS A MISTAKE?I would politely ask moderators and site admins to look at this issue!

Post by Luxor » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:57 pm

Greetings mystic people!

Is this Janam kundali software real?cause im gemini in western astrology and leo in here....confused.
Can somebody please look at my chart and say few basic things about it.

thank you.

Luxor
Attachments
LuxorBirth Chart.png
Here is my chart.
LuxorBirth Chart.png (46.05 KiB) Viewed 8173 times
Last edited by Luxor on Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:08 pm

hello,
i think u r looking at the south indian style and not the western style. pls check again.

vivekvshetty

Surya wrong in the chart.

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:46 pm

Surya (Sun) cannot be in Simha on the date given. Please recheck.

vivek

Dijana1970

Post by Dijana1970 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:01 pm

Hi Luxor

I´m also new in this, so no help from me, but I have seen that we are born in the same city, do you still live in Split?
I live in Slovenia since I´ve get married.

set_raj

Post by set_raj » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:44 am

In western astrology u are gemini, but according to indian astrology you are Leo..dont get confused, you are Leo actually.

vivekvshetty

Check out the Ayanamsha.

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Me thinks the whole confusion is due to the wrong Ayanamsha. The Ayanamsha has a comma. Please check.

vivek.

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:36 pm

Thanks all for answering...
Actually I feel more like Leo but I have also gemini energy in me,maybe I am both.Imagine...If a child is born somewhere outside our Sun system,for example in starship near our galaxy,what do you think what energy will that child have...not Our Sun or any other planet from solar system but infact that never happened jet so nobody knows.
I was starting to learn astrology when I noticed I can see other people auras and energy around them,and for better classification (sounds like crazy but I have meet some different people with similar energy).Not similar but almost.
So I started to use astrology to recognize energy around me to see people clearly,not only their occupations and hobbies,Infact I have never remembered that I remembered energy....so thats how it started.And now I have heard about Vedic astrology which is different from western and now I feel cheated. :smt017 .Where is the truth?Is it a different climate responsible or indian people saw something differet in stars?Well like I am,I dont accept things until I totally sure that it makes sense,but after janam kundali nothing makes sense!!!!!!!!What is a principle of work for this program...how it count rashi and moon sign?And is it real horoscope or is some kundalini measurement??I just want to know its purpose....

Hej Dijana...
Pa kak si?
Jaz sem študirao v Ljubljani en let...pa nazaj v Split!
Ti si se rodila v Splitu?
Prekrasno...
Najlepše mesto za roditi se! :)
Pozdrav iz Splita...

Luxor

One suggestion

Post by Luxor » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:02 pm

It would be nice to explain how this program works,
to open one topic on Divination software forum with detail explanation about this program for those who are using it for a first time.

The sheme of how it calculates,how it functioning.

Thanks in advance

Luxor
I never was,and always to be,no one ever saw me and never will and still I am the confidence of all...all who live and breathe on this celestial ball!

worldastro

Post by worldastro » Tue May 06, 2008 2:18 pm

plese send north indian style  kundli
internet is god

Luxor

Hello Worldastro

Post by Luxor » Thu May 08, 2008 12:31 pm

Here is like you requested,

I post in North Indian Style,

Salut,

Luxor
Attachments
BirthNorthIndianStyle.JPG
BirthNorthIndianStyle.JPG (97.84 KiB) Viewed 3060 times
I never was,and always to be,no one ever saw me and never will and still I am the confidence of all...all who live and breathe on this celestial ball!

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Thu May 08, 2008 12:38 pm

CORRECTION,

for a better view...
Attachments
BirthChartNIS.JPG
BirthChartNIS.JPG (61.61 KiB) Viewed 3019 times

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:46 am

So....
The Sun is in Simha on 18. of June 1987.?

minaxie

Post by minaxie » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:53 pm

I have often thought that this dfference is because of the differnce in the place of origin of these sciences.. perhaps when Leo is visible in one part of the planet, in the opposite hemisphere, it is gemini? Is this right or have I got all wrong?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

minaxie

Post by minaxie » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:59 pm

so, to add to my comment above, if this is indeed the case, both sciences are right - there is no mistake. Efer t othe one that applies to you in terms of where you were born...
A Rasi or a sun sign is the sign 'under which you are born' ..so where you are born matters...
That raises another interesting question... following up on the assumption that my 'guess' above is correct. If the western star signs originated in Eurpoe, how accurate is it for the Americans, the Australians and others in divergent parts of the planet? Perhaps the European occupation of different geographies at diferent times caused the popular spread of the western sign - birt period mapping.. people accepted the result, but forgot the rationale behind it?
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Luxor

Post by Luxor » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:57 pm

Hello minaxie,

I am not sure about your first post,because I am also searching answer on that particular question.
It would be nice to open a subject on that topic and see what people think about that.
Do you use jaman kundali program?
Any software I use gives me something different when I select to make my natal chart.
Then I started to research more...

But for this software I do not know how it works.

For your second post,I fully agree with you minaxie,
The place of birth matters as the klimate where you are born.
I wrote something here...ot the end of the first page
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=47016

IT is about what people forgot behind it...

Thanx for shearing ideas,

salut

Return to “Mystic Softwares”