program problems

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marieg

program problems

Post by marieg » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:16 am

I received my program, but it isn't working properly...It will not respond, so has to be closed every time I try to use it...I'm sorry to say I am disappointed.

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:25 am

Dear Marieg,

Are you talking about it will not save the info you put in? Read the link for how to unlock your program. Thinking it is 25 meaningful posts or a small donation from what I am gathering. Where is that link, I will try to find it for you and post it here again.  That is what I think you are talking about.  Which program were you trying anyways? Just curious.  

Safe Journey

Here is the link to show you how to unlock the program.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=19214

I haven't unlocked a program but it does work, just have to re-enter data everytime.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:48 am

Another info is:

All program shall work properly without any key. (except for stated add on if registered)

So if the program don't work properly, then it might be a setting on your PC that prevent it, and the key will not fix such thing.

This is one of the reason we say...play with it unreg...be sure it is what you want to have, and that it function according to your expectations.

david1

Post by david1 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:42 pm

Well I have the free software called MB Tarot suite v1.05, tarotscope v1.15, iching tarot v1.0 and kabbalah tarot v1.30.  But as I am learning I like to look at theses programs so I can do they all as readings.  Any good ideas how to move into them when I have done all the pentacles.  I am learning though web sites so this software will help me when it has the unlock code sent to me.  I have sent a e-mail to admin@mysticboard.org and will just have to wait for it.  But I can't print anything out yet until I get my unlock code.  But I know I will as I will carry on using this form and adding my cards to it.  But are there any more good free software going to help me learn the cards.  Thanks David1.

SUNIL DESHMUKH

calculation of a day in Muhurtha Astrology

Post by SUNIL DESHMUKH » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:43 am

The program Muhurtha Astrology wrongly calculates the day of the Muhurtha it just gives the day of the birthday. please correct the software.
Health is wealth.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:21 am

Will look into it soon. thanks for letting us know.

joshi

Post by joshi » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:27 am

programs are sometimes working but sometimes they are not working

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:03 am

Can you send us the screen shot of the error and in the input data?

endrina

Post by endrina » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:59 pm

I have couple of MB programmes and generally I like them a lot.  :smt006  Couple of days ago I downloaded and installed MB Marriage numerology programme. It didn't work properly.  :smt009

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:15 am

Hello,
Are you sure it downloaded properly? Why dont u download it once again and try it out.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”