Question on MB Colour Therapy software

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ajoysaah

Question on MB Colour Therapy software

Post by ajoysaah » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:00 am

I have installed the MB Colour Therapy software and started using it.
Green is the suitable color for my sun sign Sagittarius.
I have a question.
What is the period or how many days required for getting the beneficial effect of the color? How long should i continue using it daily?

Please help.

Regards,
Ajoy Saah
Ajoy Saah

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:04 am

Hello,
That depends from person to person. Use it as long as you feel comfortable using it.

ajoysaah

Thank You

Post by ajoysaah » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 am

Hello,

Thank you Swetha.

I have started using it. I shall post the progress and results.

Regards,
Ajoy Saah
Ajoy Saah

scarabcameo

Color therapy

Post by scarabcameo » Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:17 am

Does it help to wear the proper color?

meagandixon

Post by meagandixon » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:38 pm

wearing a color is a wonderful way to expose yourself to the benefits of color therapy healing! you can also find jewelery made of stones/crystals with the same healing properties of the color you are using.

your exposure to a color depends on many factors like what you are trying to treat, the color that you are using, other health/mental/spiritual problems you may have in your life, as well as the type of color you are exposing yourself too.

for instance, it is very easy to "overdose" on red, if you need more red energy and choose to wear a small piece of red garnet, wearing it all day should not be a problem - but i would not recommend sleeping with it on. if you are staring at an entirely red screen for exposure, i would limit it too 1-5 minutes, again depending on what you are trying to treat.

all of these recommendations would be mute though if you had high blood pressure or were fighting inflammation, in which case i would NEVER recommend using red, and would use orange or yellow instead to treat a problem.  

hope this helps!

Return to “Mystic Softwares”