Bengali Astrology, Gon, and the Mystic Board Software for Rashi Chart East Indian Style

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

checkmate

Bengali Astrology, Gon, and the Mystic Board Software for Rashi Chart East Indian Style

Post by checkmate » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:12 am

I just installed the MB Software for Rashi Chart East India Style thinking it would help with Bengali Astrology but I didn't find it helpful at all or in any way different from other Indian styles of astrology. :smt011

It didn't even have information on Gon. Does anyone know where I can find more information about Gon, a very important part of Bengali Astrology? There seems to be no websites specific to it and no software/freeware available.  :smt017

Also what are good websites for Bengali Astrology in general? The only ones I have found are sections of newspapers dedicated to horoscopes, but again this is not helpful in terms of Bengali Astrology or even in depth analysis.

Thanks in advance.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”