MB Tarot software bug or not ?

All discussions - suggestions, bug reports, upgrades, feedback, new feature requests - related to Mystic Softwares goes here. Co-Branding Mystic Softwares discussion also goes here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

StormGirl Blue

MB Tarot software bug or not ?

Post by StormGirl Blue » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:36 am

There there,
I am trialling MB tarot software v 1.88
 I am frustrated that I am unable to close the program without having to go through my task manager.
There is no red X and no "close" in the menu, not even an option if I right click it in my tray.
Could this be something missing because I am using it as a trial ?

I also wanted to test out what I have done so far in a spread, ie see what a user might see, but when I export it to my computer I am unable to run whats  there , but I am unable to run an mts file.
Is this my computer problem.. do potential users need an mts file extension to use it?

best wishes
tammy

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:44 am

Hmm maybe I posted on teh wrong board?

Anyawys I answered my first problem. there is an "exit" under file.
I would recommend the adding of an x on the top right corner for future user ease.

I am still wondering about the inability for me to open an export on my computer.
If anyone else has experienced this or not I would love to know so that I may more easily conclude the cause.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:57 am

Im still frustrated with this problem.
I am running vista if this helps any.
I downloaded MB Kabbalah tarot software to test things. I am able to run that and receive the reading.
I tried creating another test deck.. I can export it to my computer but I cant run it not having the appropriate .mts file extension
I have considered grabbing a trial coral draw download that deals with .mts file extensions apparently, but am watching download mb at this stage, so that test will have to wait a few days till my internet usage is reset for the month.

Has anyone else experienced this at all..
 Do admin have an idea of what I should do.?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 am

No..sry..I have nothing to do with the software's.....but you have put your complains on the right spot.

Now..I know that Swetha, who have the technical issue, is away for 2-3 weeks, so it might be a while before she can respond....

Do you run the English/American version of Vista....or do you run any other National version (for me Norwegian), this has shown to make some errors in some programs...though mostly with the date format..we use dd.mm.yy program mm.dd.yy.

Return to “Mystic Softwares”